What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Ivan back?

Do you want Ivan back?

• Yes he is a better coach now

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Yes because I want to keep Nathan

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No lets have the interviews and pick the best candidate

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters

kinghippo

Juniors
I always liked Ivan as a coach.
His last season was absolutely hideous with injuries and we never really found out why he got the sack.
I would be happy to see him back.

In saying that I think the way things have played out will work nicely.
Ciraldo (and Garth who should of been appointed instead of Griffin) has been great and I am glad he gets a shot to prove his worth.
The only others I would like are old players like fitler and maybe we could offer Cartwright a reserve gig.

Not particularly. I certainly don't want to give the Tigers a cent. I'm hoping Ciraldo makes a success of it TBH.

I'm with the Riffmeister here.

Given that we're not appointing anyone until season's end, the club should wait and see how this season plays out. If we can go deep into the finals (or better), perhaps Ciraldo can go on to take the reins moving forward?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm with the Riffmeister here.

Given that we're not appointing anyone until season's end, the club should wait and see how this season plays out. If we can go deep into the finals (or better), perhaps Ciraldo can go on to take the reins moving forward?

Never do I.

There are one or two nasty nasty W/T fans who I just want to piss off big time. You know the type of W/T who throws shit around about there own players when they leave. I'm sure you all know the narrative of someone like that.

I want them to get NOTHING.

Therefore quite happy for Cameron to coach for next couple of years. Perfect storm has a great relationship with Ivan and genuinely quite content to be an assistant too.

Win win.

TheFrog

Coach
Wouldn't be my first choice coach. But he's an upgrade on Hook and makes keeping Nathan cheaper and easier. My ideal outcome:

Bennett for 2 years
Ivan for 1 year and thrn into Goulds job
Fittler longterm coach. After starting a dynasty with NSW
You must remember that this club cannot plan what it will do tomorrow, let alone making plans for who will be coach 4 years from now.

Blues Riff

Bench
I like Ivan's style at the presser.Visibly upset he made his statement in point form refusing to elaborate or answer questions not relating to this weeks game, not answering loaded questions which can be twisted into whatever the media want.
Won't work mate, but goodonya for trying.

GongPanther

Referee
Not really bothered anymore.Although I want Nathan to stay,if his dad doesn't leave the WT,which might mean us losing our halfback,I wouldn't be upset to the point of popping a vein in my forehead.

We have a promising half in Coleman in reserve grade who I think will compliment our club,and at the same time saving the club millions which could be spent on other talent.

Panfa

Juniors
Wayne bennett would be top of my list but hes getting very old id give barrett and cartwright 2 yrs to see what they can do and ciraldo as there assistant

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Not really bothered anymore.Although I want Nathan to stay,if his dad doesn't leave the WT,which might mean us losing our halfback,I wouldn't be upset to the point of popping a vein in my forehead.

We have a promising half in Coleman in reserve grade who I think will compliment our club,and at the same time saving the club millions which could be spent on other talent.

Got good bloodlines that bloke too.

Latest posts