What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone else think that....

Slackboy72

Coach
Jason Nightingale looks like that dwarf off of Game of Thrones?

p1020294-e1308027550410.jpg

tyrion-lannister-game-of-thrones-20337398-1280-720_288x288.jpg

TheRev

First Grade
Channel 9 commentators were even calling Nighty the best winger in the comp.. its catching on!

Fire

First Grade
Channel 9 commentators were even calling Nighty the best winger in the comp.. its catching on!

True. :thumb

Rabs has liked him for a while. Both him and Gus say he's 'different' and 'awkward', but I think they both like him.

Whether they like him or not, they (and all of Channel 9, except for Sterlo) are jibberers.

Anyways, us Dragons fans have ALWAYS known how good he is.

Minh

First Grade
True. :thumb

Rabs has liked him for a while. Both him and Gus say he's 'different' and 'awkward', but I think they both like him.

Whether they like him or not, they (and all of Channel 9, except for Sterlo) are jibberers.

Anyways, us Dragons fans have ALWAYS known how good he is.

I agree with you Fire, Sterlo has one of the best footy brains, when he talks I take note it is never BS , hate and dribble like a lot of others.

Godz Illa

Coach
Best character in the whole cast - intelligent, underrated and potentially the most powerful of all.

Tyrion Lannister is ok too.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Nighty is a freak of nature. Best winger I have ever seen wear the red V? I have only been following them since 1979 when I was a young fella so I can't comment on wingers before then.

Close 2nd best winger I have seen is Brett Morris. And they are both current players how good is that. If he keeps it up Brett will be the best fullback I have seen in the red V. He made some errors last game but hey that is his 7th or 6th game at fullback. Billy girl still makes mistakes we just don't hear about them especially the one against the Kiwi's a few years ago. Anyone else would have been dropped for that.

I never thought I'd ever like a Saints player more than Graeme Wynn, but Nighty is my all-time favourite now by a country mile.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Both.

Peter Dinklage is a great actor even before I sen Game of Thrones.

And Florence acts like he doesn't like it when I send him poetry & love letters & stand outside his front door smiling - but he ain't fooling me.