What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know what's happened with the Chookpen?

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Been down since saturday still stupid error message on laptop but when i try to login on the phone it looks like Chris is doing something about it. This is the message i get on the phone.

I'm aware of an issue preventing The Chookpen from working. I'm working with our host to upgrade vBulletin and get this resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience.

- Chris

Cogburn

Juniors
Been down since saturday still stupid error message on laptop but when i try to login on the phone it looks like Chris is doing something about it. This is the message i get on the phone.

I'm aware of an issue preventing The Chookpen from working. I'm working with our host to upgrade vBulletin and get this resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience.

- Chris
Thanks Chris.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Was bellyache one of Turks aliases? He was around a while ago and was very similar to Turks style.

Zadar

Juniors
Lucky the pen was still down last night, I reckon it would of crapped itself again with an overload of for and against SKD posts.

stringaz

Juniors
I like the new digs, I have been coming here recently for general rugby league discussion but would be good to have the chookpen back up, need to drown my sorrows