What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs and tigers updates.

bucko

Juniors
8-0 after about 23 minutes to the tigers. Canterbury are playing a terrible game of footy.

bucko

Juniors
Vagana intercept from Trindall, 8-4 Tigers. kick to come.............El Masri converts, 8-6 Tigers.

bucko

Juniors
Video Ref for the Wests tigers denied, 20 metre tap for the bulldogs. 6 minutes from half time.

bucko

Juniors
Anasta takes another intercept, offloads to Vagana and Vagana scores. 10-8 to the dogs.

bucko

Juniors
El Masri with no mistake, 12-8 dogs. Ray Hadlee "Isn't that scoreline deceiving." Steve Price playing very well though.

bucko

Juniors
12-8 Bulldogs at half time. Hadlee is saying that the better side on the sideline is behind on the scoreboard. They are still in the game though. Anyway I hope someone can finish these updates because I have to go sorry.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Tigers started off well, they probably should of led by more, a few knock-on's and a held up.

The Doggies hit back with an intercept from Nigel Vagana and then the Tigers began to slip.

The Doggies started to defend better and played with a bit more flair.

I can't see the Doggies losing this

Final Score: Dogs- 24
Tigers-12

Green Eye

Juniors
Hi guys,

You should use the League Unlimited live score updates. Makes life much easier than typing it in a forum. :D

Latest posts