What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs are no chance

E

Eelectric

Legend, I have changed my mind, you were right all along, Dogs are no chance
emwink.gif

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah
Did i mention.......Blah??
Write off the dogs, thats the way we like it :)
Blah.
MFC.

B

Bomber

Braith Anasta = Broken Thumb = Out for the season = Bye Bye Doggies

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Legend picked it.
Couldn't pick up a win in the big matches have been bundled out with a thrashing.

L

legend

Call me Nostadamus guys. lol. No excuses. I was at the game and the better side easily won and that will lead to my other prediction coming true. You will see that post in a minute.

Dog

Juniors
OK, I concede we lost hands down.

Still, it was an impossible task against a steaming Sharks side without our best players on the park.

Dog

Legend - correct call. A poor end but a season where the dogs over-achieved according to most tipsters at the start of the year. I don't agree with the many comments about our injured players.

Sure it was a poor preparation, but the only players we would have had in our starting lineup were Polly and Anasta (and maybe Norton). We should be able to cover for those sort of absences, but I'm sure our relatively inexperienced side will come back better next year.

Good luck to those fans with teams left. I was hoping for a broncos victory but Wayne Bennett is just becoming too much to handle. Go the Sharks.