What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs to Smoke Gooster Boosters

Moffo

Referee
Melon you cheap skirt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Ode to Friday

Friday is blockbuster night
No time to fly a kite
Its time to avenge a loss
And show em who is boss

Dogs are proud
Dogs are strong
Dogs unite
Power and Might

Roosters are Goosters
Posing fairweather Boosters
Caffe Lattes on the double
They know they are in trouble

From Cogburn To Roosterphin
Following them is a sin
Melon to RLE
Queer boys who charge a fee

35-0 was just a score
And by God, it left us sore
But fear not, for the blue and white
Will bark, bark, bark and bite

Woof Woof its on Friday Night
Pricey will keep it tight
O'Meley right up the middle
Mason will not play second fiddle

Oneye in the crowd
Always does us proud
Ibeme,DogsOfWar,JK are there
Just to keep things fair

So cometh the hour
Cometh the power
Roosters to choke
And Choke and Choke and choke

Cheers,
Moffo

Tommy Smith

Referee
Like you did in Rnd3? There will be no mercy this time round filthy muts, we'll win this one 50 nil.

*waits for 0neye to spew his dribble*

Yeah careful Moffo, you had egg on your face last time! Somehow though I don't think it'll be a thrashing this time.

Hmm, last time the roosters played the bulldogs i got banned from the forums... Please bulldogs fans dont put on a lame show or i will be gooorrne again.

Moffo

Referee
We will fire up lads, i guarantee it

Roosters will smoulder for a week after we smoke em :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

= Ricky Stuart

:lol:

Moffo

Referee
Cock-A-Doodle too

A Man in the Eastern Suburbs

The day started off brightly as I arose in the golden west. The land of the free, humble and straight. However, things only went down hill from there. Unfortunately, I had to collect my Grandfathers mail from Bondi Junction, his home of 75 years. As he can no longer make it back out there, I had to go out myself

Begrudingly, I drove to the east. The yuppiness of the place immediately struck me. As I got out of my car on Spring Street, a 'man' waltzed past me with pink hair, sucking on a sushi whilst alternating hand weights between each arm. This place sure ain't what it used to be, i thought to myself

At that point, I thought id remind myself of what it meant to be free, humble and straight. So I head to the nearest schooner dispenser. Unfortunately, it was Easts RSL. I walked through the front door, was asked by a doorman if he could hold my jacket to which I replied....yes, as long as you don't hold anything else you raging flogger.

Anyways, I got inside, and the ladies went crazy. Many in there had not seen a real man for 20 years. A man of power, integrity and machoness. Many had become all to accustomed to the rooster fan who had a coffee instead of a pint after a game and a sushi instead of a meat pie. They begged me to stay, but when a barman called Gareth Rubntug asked me if i wanted head with my beer, I knew it was time to go

So I grabbed my mail, and headed for the first sign west. I could no longer take this experience, my experience with Rooster territory had once again, left me traumatised :(

legend

Coach
Sorry Moffo, as much as I loathe the Chooks, I can't see the Bulldogs getting the points this week.

To put it simply, the Bulldogs are not a top four side this year. If they lose this week either the Tigers or Storm and Newcastle will overtake the Dogs on for and against.

Chook

First Grade
There once was a team called the dogs
Whose club had the stench of five bogs
They thought they were tough
But not tough enough
For the Roosters can surely flog dogs

Chook.

melon....

Coach
The Dirty Dogs will change their colours to match their faces....drop the white you will be Blue and Black.

Easts by 20+ Moffo. Look for the Melon on the big screen....I'll be pointing to it...you just look at it.

melon....

Coach
Moffo said:
c**k-A-Doodle too

A Man in the Eastern Suburbs

The day started off brightly as I arose in the golden west. The land of the free, humble and straight. However, things only went down hill from there. Unfortunately, I had to collect my Grandfathers mail from Bondi Junction, his home of 75 years. As he can no longer make it back out there, I had to go out myself

Begrudingly, I drove to the east. The yuppiness of the place immediately struck me. As I got out of my car on Spring Street, a 'man' waltzed past me with pink hair, sucking on a sushi whilst alternating hand weights between each arm. This place sure ain't what it used to be, i thought to myself

At that point, I thought id remind myself of what it meant to be free, humble and straight. So I head to the nearest schooner dispenser. Unfortunately, it was Easts RSL. I walked through the front door, was asked by a doorman if he could hold my jacket to which I replied....yes, as long as you don't hold anything else you raging flogger.

Anyways, I got inside, and the ladies went crazy. Many in there had not seen a real man for 20 years. A man of power, integrity and machoness. Many had become all to accustomed to the rooster fan who had a coffee instead of a pint after a game and a sushi instead of a meat pie. They begged me to stay, but when a barman called Gareth Rubntug asked me if i wanted head with my beer, I knew it was time to go

So I grabbed my mail, and headed for the first sign west. I could no longer take this experience, my experience with Rooster territory had once again, left me traumatised :(
Driving down Canterbury road looking for Moffo's ex, I saw a big sign which read "Belmore 2km...GO BACK YOU ARE GOING THE RIGHT WAY!!"

The Dogs...masters of the gang tackle? Only in Coffs.

MadDogMason

Juniors
Your Roosters fan's real pathetic. You sit there typing absolute crap why sipping on your Late's and day dreaming about Ricky Stuart's Ass. You don't realise just how much contention there is on Frisday night. It's going to be a close game and an enjoyable one Im sure...Grow up and stop being so Biased. :lol: 8)

m0j0

Bench
MadDogMason said:
Your Roosters fan's real pathetic. You sit there typing absolute crap why sipping on your Late's and day dreaming about Ricky Stuart's Ass. You don't realise just how much contention there is on Frisday night. It's going to be a close game and an enjoyable one Im sure...Grow up and stop being so Biased. :lol: 8)

Lighten up, Francis! Just sit back and take it for what it is ... harmless banter.

BTW, loved the story Moffo. Current score - Moffo is leading on points. Come on Chook - step it up a notch.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Light Fiction Central. :)
Sensational work boys. Certainly beats all the purile sledging.

Coffee flavoured kebabs anyone ?

OVP

Coach
MadDogMason said:

Ok Vanilla Ice, i promise i'll be good !! But only if you sing for us :lol:

Moffo

Referee
lol, Melon has nothing but a one line throw away.....

He is a skirt, I bet he won't even be out there on Friday night, he'll be too busy manicuring his poodle for the Bronte Poodle Exhibition on Saturday morning :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
OVP said:
MadDogMason said:

Ok Vanilla Ice, i promise i'll be good !! But only if you sing for us :lol:

Last I heard, Vanilla Ice never actually sang. Just talked over someone elses music. :) Nice call all the same.

Kiwi

First Grade
Third time lucky huh Moffo?

First time I saw this sort of post from you was before the Dogs got hammered by the Roosters, the second time the Dragons were gonna hammer the Broncos who won despite having their worst game of the year. Now this, they bad things come in 3's, looks like the Dogs are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN

Latest posts