What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont listen to the cocks

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
All these things about that they are too scared to go to the gf because of the bulldogs?

And they even said that they are too scared to wear their roosyters jersey at bulldogs games because they will fear that they be killed or bashed.

The thing is dont listen toi what they have to say about families and jerseys and so on... wear your pantehrs jersey, bring your families, show your true colours and get out there and scream for your team because ill be there weraing my doggies jersey and screaming for the dogs as well...

If anyhting like abusing, harrassing or anything like that is happening to yous from bulldogs fans, just go to the cops and the securities and they will take things from their...

I hope yous didnt have problems with doggies fans when we last met at telstra... was there?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'll be there, my young family and all.

I haven't heard any trouble with the doggie fans in the last couple of years with us but in previous years there have been some trouble.

Ozzy, the tickets have been on sale for over a week now. Most of us panther fans that are either season ticket holders or GA fans have already bought our tickets before we even knew who was playing ... I doubt that a few inconsiderate doggie fans could put a lot of us off from going. It's our team, they need our support. And with us panther fans having the ability to purchase our tickets a week in advance, it gives us the added comfort in knowing that most of who will be sitting around us are genuine panther fans or genuine rugby league fans.

What is troubling is that some people have the ability to bring dangerous items into the ground without being picked up for it when they do bag searches. I hope for your sakes that those inconsiderate few don't spoil yet another night.

choc_soldier

Coach
Should be right!

It's troubling to see the one percenters ruining it for everyone else.

I just hope for all our sakes that they cop it on the chin without having to resort to violence if they lose.

But having said that, I know that the majority of Dogs fans are good people. Best of luck Saturday night.

*Sandy*

First Grade
You can count on my girls to make noise! :lol: I've been ordered to make poms poms for the night.

Hey Artsie Fartsie - if you happen to read this before Saturday night and if you are taking your kids just message me and I will make some for them too.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Well it seems that yous will out number us at Aussie Stadium as yous have purchased the tix in 1 week in advance #-o

And us dogs supporters had to panic the next for the 2 days after our game against Melbourne to buy tix for the games! :cry:

But at least i just got tix for the game though :D

Kiwipanther

Juniors
PK said:
You can count on my girls to make noise! :lol: I've been ordered to make poms poms for the night.

Hey Artsie Fartsie - if you happen to read this before Saturday night and if you are taking your kids just message me and I will make some for them too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic, now just gotta get PK on tv!

Fibroman

First Grade
Mate..ahhhhhh, if any of those doggie fans give me trouble mate, I will kick box their heads off mate. A half turn heel kick to the back of the head mate. I will adminishter my fists of fury mate.

stubbsie

Juniors
99% of Doggie fans are good people, I don't think a few boofheads can turn us off going.

Kiwipanther your right but its the people that go there who don't care about footy or the bulldogs they just want to cause trouble and get in fights and on tv.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well this is interesting. I just received a phonecall from ticketek. They have asked me to move to Bay 17 because Bay 23 is sold out to a lot of dog fans. When I informed her that Bay 23 was allocated to us by them and have been on sale a week longer than the dogs knew they were playing and the whole of the panther army was congregating in that bay she told me they are all being contacted and will be asked if they would like to move to Bay 17 too!

She's put me down as undecided and given me a number and will contact me again about moving.

What shall I do? Move to Bay 17? Will everyone else be moving to Bay 17?

*Sandy*

First Grade
The problem was I couldnt speak on behalf of all my group. I had to check with them if that's what they wanted to do. Now I am trying to ring ticketek back and the bloody phone has been engaged for 40 minutes! :evil:

choc_soldier

Coach
The 'squad will probably move from 23 to 17... got a call from our fearless leader tonight, and he wasn't happy!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Has he moved you all or did he do what I did and end it in shock and undecided? I can't get back on to the friggin idiots to get us together. Man I have a group of 4 kids with me. They better put us together or I am gonna scream blue murder!!! :evil:

choc_soldier

Coach
He's calling Ticketek tomorrow to put a rocket up them.

I asked him whether he would move us all to Bay 17 - he hadn't yet made up his mind, but he would let us know if he was to before committing...

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
whats wrong about moving to bay 17? at least yous will get a better view of the game!

I think moving yous to Bay 17 is probably a right decision by ticketek and aussie stadiun as to whereas that bulldogs fans maybe get very rowdy but i thinks its best for your own safety!

choc_soldier

Coach
It's the fact that the Panthers were the first to qualify for the match, and also the fact that we were only told of this three days before the game.

I can understand the security reasons.

Latest posts