What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont listen to the cocks

mightypanther

Juniors
All is sorted people. No problems.

I have organised for all of us to sit together in Bay 17.

Rhino's lot, Philby's lot, as well as PK, Bubblez and Emmas lot.

There is 40 of us so far, and we WILL be sitting together.

TRUST ME. ALL IS GOOD.

You should all learn to talk to me like Philby did.....BEFORE you panic........ :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Big Artie

Juniors
fibro man said:
Mate..ahhhhhh, if any of those doggie fans give me trouble mate, I will kick box their heads off mate. A half turn heel kick to the back of the head mate. I will adminishter my fists of fury mate.
Sure fibro, I remba shark park

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yes thankyou MP! :D I hope Catherine got in touch with you. I spoke to her about this afternoon about 5.00.

choc_soldier

Coach
mightypanther said:
All is sorted people. No problems.

I have organised for all of us to sit together in Bay 17.

Rhino's lot, Philby's lot, as well as PK, Bubblez and Emmas lot.

There is 40 of us so far, and we WILL be sitting together.

TRUST ME. ALL IS GOOD.

You should all learn to talk to me like Philby did.....BEFORE you panic........ :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Thanks mum. :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
when the Bulldogs play at Aussie stadium, Bay 23 is always set aside for the Bulldogs army. Last week the army was the best they have ever been, chants were frequent, loud, & kept going for the whole game (except for that dikhead who let off the firecracker) but if some panther fans want to stay, just stay there, you will have an enjoyable time, a good friendly contest- the security around this area will be huge.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
fibro man said:
Mate..ahhhhhh, if any of those doggie fans give me trouble mate, I will kick box their heads off mate. A half turn heel kick to the back of the head mate. I will adminishter my fists of fury mate.

and although im a female dogs supporter il help ya out :D

i hate these idiots who cause trouble and so does 99% of the dogs suporters esp the army!

anyways cant wait til tonite!!! im so pumped but so damn nervous!! :?

itl be an awesome atmosphere lets get loud!! :D

the majority of the army will be cool if you sit with us in bay 23... its just little shits who are about 15 who think they are cool that cause the problems... ie the idiot who let the cracker off... but with the fans and clubs detective work 8) we caught him and have almost nabbed his two friends!!

anywayssssss til tonite! arrrrrrrghhh these nerves will be the death of me... i dont know if il be able to walk if we win! :? im blabberin so il shut up now!

Latest posts