What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DontDateHimGirl!!

Alba

Coach
omg funniest site EVER!! there are a few guys on there that are customers at my work lol!!! thats quality haha!

Alba

Coach
ha ha ha ha!! its funny when u start seein people u know! my ex isnt on there i should really dig up a pic and post it!

Eelementary

Post Whore
:lol:

It's a good idea, too. Stops people from doing something they'd probably regret. And it's an even better idea given that my photo will never be posted. And if it is...That's the beauty of it. It will be posted under my alias of Butch McSweeney. I never tell people my real name.

McLovin

Staff member
You've probably got more of a chance of picking up if your actually on there...

McLovin

Staff member
Lleyton Hewitts career could have been so much better had his pic been posted...

McLovin

Staff member
Dont ask the question. Some chicks just dont like the idea of a bukkake party...

Bazal

Post Whore
Woman: "Bukkake? Is that some kind of Japanese tea and Sushi party?"

MC: "Errr...yes, yes that's exactly it"

Knightmare

Coach
Oh f**k- if they bring out a version for guys I will SO regret not having a pic of this girl I used to know. Except instead of saying "Don't date her" I would be saying "Don't fool around with this chick- you can be sure it's her if she says at least one of the following:

- 'I hate Siobahn'
- 'I want you.'
- 'Don't go liking other girls while you're away.'
- 'I want to have a threesome with you and Jamie.'

Emilys**t.
Since 1988."

Stranger

Coach
God-King Dean said:
Sorry, but anyone that posts a pic of an ex rubbishing them is pathetic.
Almost as pathetic as the girls that take notice of what the site says...