What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double Header

JK

Can't wait for the double header.

Is everyone here who will be in sydney going to go?

Moffo

Referee
1. Patten
2. Utai
3. Harris
4. Lolesi?
5. El Masri
6. Thurston
7. Sherwin
13. Anasta
12. Mason
11. Feeney
10. O'Meley
9. Perry
8. Price (c)

Roughly what id be going for

Cheers,
Moffo

The Colonel

Immortal
Moffo said:
1. Patten
2. Utai
3. Harris
4. Lolesi?
5. El Masri
6. Thurston
7. Sherwin
13. Anasta
12. Mason
11. Feeney
10. O'Meley
9. Perry
8. Price (c)

Roughly what id be going for

Cheers,
Moffo

I know that Harris and Utai are out for the first round but how about O'Meley? Is his eye socket going to be ok by then or is this going to hold him out for a while?

JK

Yeah, I was concerned by O'Meley's injusry and I was very interested in the bench.

Sonny-Bill
Come on down! :D

Moffo

Referee
Awesome!!

All the dogs fans that are gong...do let us know in here!!

Cheers,
Moffo

ibeme

First Grade
It'll be interesting to see the players attitudes when they enter the field. I wonder if they'll try to make any statement by the way they enter the field, and I wonder what people will read from it. They'll probably get a huge boo from the majority of the crowd, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It tells the rest of the nation that supporters offer no support for what's been alledged. But you'd either love to be Parramatta, or hate to be them. If the dogs turn this into a motivational tool, they'll destroy them. If the dogs let it get to them, they'll be pitiful.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I'll be there.

I gave the club a call and my season ticket gets me into the ground. Can't wait

:mrgreen:

ngunity

Juniors
I was all keyed up for weeks to go to the game before actually looking at the date and realising it's on Saturday night not Friday..... got a bachelors party up the coast so I'm missing out DAMN IT

Was gonna head to the game with an eels fan from work and give him crap all night long as the dogs continue their good pre-season match form to show them they're best with their backs to the wall.

Still on the positive side my girlfriend got me a bulldogs flag to hang on my wall at home which is well cool.

Go the doggies. CAN'T WAIT for the season to start