What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

downloading PS3 content without a net connection...

LESStar58

Referee
Any way of doing so?

Brendothe jet was telling me a way when I caught up with him for the Dragons Vs. Storm game but f**ked if I can rememeber it.

Little help?

Eelementary

Post Whore
From what I understand, you can use a computer and a USB stick. Just download it to the USB directly I think.

[furrycat]

Coach
... You can't download it if you haven't got a net connecton at home...? :?

It is possible to put it on a USB and do it if you haven't got net connection on the PS3, but if you have no connection at all then it won't work lol

LESStar58

Referee
From what I understand, you can use a computer and a USB stick. Just download it to the USB directly I think.

Thanks Eele. Will try it next time I take the laptop to the net cafe'. Just get it off the playstation network? I'm just after the extra levels for Force unleashed...

LESStar58

Referee
[furrycat];6591273 said:
... You can't download it if you haven't got a net connecton at home...? :?

It is possible to put it on a USB and do it if you haven't got net connection on the PS3, but if you have no connection at all then it won't work lol

Got a sh*tty 3 mobile modem with a gigs worth of downloads and thats all...

Latest posts