What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Well I’m sure we all enjoyed that!

I admit I was petrified all week as I thought this had a typical saints 14-12 ANZAC day win written all over it but I’m stoked to be wrong, that was an annihilation and gives me great hope for the rest of the season.

This was obviously a coming out party for Walker who was phenomenal. He just offers a point of difference with his eyes up unstructured footy. He needs to stick with it even if it doesn’t work at times.

Hard to say anything bad at all about that performance. I thought we were better at every position on both sides of the ball. I could nitpick on the poor defence for their 2nd try but that’s about it.

3 Walker
2 Angus
1 Manu

After Walker, points could go anywhere.

4-4 now with a top notch point differential and I think given our draw we are primed for a top 4 assault. I just hope that dogs loss doesn’t ultimately cost us. Tough game against Brisbane next but then things really open up.

3 points: Sam Walker.

2 points: Jared Warea-Hargreaves.

1 point: Brandon Smith.

I couldn't not give points to two of our front row, considering it was up the middle where we killed the Dragons. Plenty of players though could have earned points as many were deserving.

Last edited:

Headless Chook

Juniors
3 points. Sam Walker. A 10 out of 10 performance from Walker. One for the ages. he and the coaching staff obviously put the work in expoiting Sloan’s appalling positional play at fullback which no doubt helped in the avalanche of points he got from his short kicking game.

2 points. Watson. Fast becoming our Mr Fix It.

1 point. Angus. Getting back to his best. Great to see.

In Japan ATM boys so haven’t seen the game yet, just highlights so can’t give points but can’t wait to see the game in full when I get back. Sounds like Sammy had a crackin’ game. Drinking a tonne of Asahi for all of you, go Easts!