What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons back in the F7s

dubopov

Coach
The Dragons have unanimously decided to withdraw from the 2011 F7s competition after a 5-0 vote by the teams' regular contributors.The withrawal has occured due to continued recalitrance of management and particularly, the referees, during the 2010 and 2011 seasons..

RufusRex

Post Whore
Dubopov ... you forgot to end your first sentence with a preposition and use ?". to close off some speech in your resignation.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nice work dubopov, but the Dragons are not gone while there are still players willing to play.

I assume this means that you have stepped down as captain and you've arranged for some players to follow you.

Thanks for letting the wider F7s community know. I hope you'all change your mind.

I'll do what I have done before and will keenly throw my support behind anyone wanting to skipper this great club in the F7s.

Rexxy

Coach
If you think it's about grammar, you haven't been reading.
Those that can do, those that can't teach, huh teach?

gorilla

First Grade
The Dragons have unanimously decided to withdraw from the 2011 F7s competition after a 5-0 vote by the teams' regular contributors.The withrawal has occured due to continued recalitrance of management and particularly, the referees, during the 2010 and 2011 seasons..

The beauty of life is you can do whatever you want.

Happy travelling.

Rexxy

Coach
Rufus is more like the kid with the video camera, egging on the protagonists. So he can put the fight on YouTube. Contribution ? "Less than zero" ?

Didgi

Rufus is more like the kid with the video camera, egging on the protagonists. So he can put the fight on YouTube. Contribution ? "Less than zero" ?

Which is Casey and which is Richard, I want to see some virtual slammin' :D

RufusRex

Post Whore
Well i was going to post on the "work together thread" but the referee whose adjudications were being questioned decided sensorship and supression were better than open discussion.

If you think it's about grammar, you haven't been reading.
Those that can do, those that can't teach, huh teach?

The reason I brought up grammar was this - There were a few grammatical blips, which was unfortunate, because it hindered your score slightly followed by this - OK .. you want it .. here it is again .. the article written by Big Pete has at least 25 errors .. yet was not penalized at all .. mine had minimal errors and lost points .. Ref says this .. concluding with this
you make tha allegation/claim, you provide the proof.

thats how every forum on this site works.

As for the those that can't teach comment - well i wouldnt know about that .. I am not a teacher.

Bubbles

Juniors
Sorry to hear that, you guys have been a formidible team and I have sincerely enjoyed reading your articles. On a happier note, at least you've bowed out after a resounding victory!!!

Jesbass

First Grade
A damn shame. A willingness to accept constructive criticism could have gone a long way.

The Dragons have plenty of talented writers that I'm sure would either make the team travel well in 2011, or bolster other squads. They'd all certainly be welcome, no doubt.

Big Mick

Referee
Now you know how it feels then yes?

This is exactly how you are acting in pushing your opinion on others - and then you pick up your bat & ball and go home and quit.

You are just too deluded to see it.

I actually really respected you before all this. I stuck up for you on a number of occassions, but after this, its just left a sour taste and appears as though you think this competition owes you something.

murphyscreek

Coach
Now you know how it feels then yes?

This is exactly how you are acting in pushing your opinion on others - and then you pick up your bat & ball and go home and quit.

You are just too deluded to see it.

I actually really respected you before all this. I stuck up for you on a number of occassions, but after this, its just left a sour taste and appears as though you think this competition owes you something.

You've got it wrong Mick. Dubopov isn't deluded, he just sees things differently to you. He doesn't push his opinion on others (how can you on the internet lol?), just states his own strongly.

Granted, he swears and carries on, and if your complaint is about that you'd get no argument. It's a fact. Given that, why are you crying and carrying on like a little kid and maligning someone for sticking to their beliefs. Fair enough if you don't agree, but argue why rather then just carry on with bs like "I actually really respected you".

Dubo didn't quit off his own bat. The whole team made a decision, and based on your posts Big Mick (if they're representative), it's the absolute correct one.