What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons delay further sales of round 24 tickets

The Preacher

First Grade
I will not be impressed at all if they take this away from Kogarah, we will have new facilities ready for our return and they want to bung this on.
My season tickets say OKI JUBILEE, NOT SCG.
As much as I love the old "Headquarters", and I've seen some great Dragons victories there, this is OUR game. Bugger the NRL, as far as they are concerned we have no heritage, why do them any favours, we owe them nothing. We've changed enough Oki games, NO MORE !!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
http://www.dragons.com.au/contactus/index.asp

Contacting the Club can't hurt, and will have more effect if it is polite and reasonably straight forward.

Re round 24 match v Tigers and proposed venue changes.

I ask the club to keep all matches at OKi Jubilee as advertised. Please do not switch the round 24 match to the SCG.

It is not convenient for myself to go to the SCG for the round 24 match and I have already made plans to attend OKI Jubilee. Additionally, any 'St George Heritage Match' or 'Sixties' promotion should be played at Kogarah, the home ground of St George DRLFC since 1950.

Sincerely,

Alternatively, you can contact them by phone or mail:
Kogarah Office: 02 9587 1966
Postal Address: Locked Bag 1500, Ramsgate NSW 2217
Office Address: 124 Princes Hwy, Kogarah NSW 2217
Wollongong Office: 02 4225 8299

LocalDarby

Juniors
I havent logged in here or even had a look at this forum for a good while (dont take it personally, its all the dumbf**k trolls on here that made me leave), but i had to come back to post about this too. I just sent an angry email off to dragons headquarters, then came here to read that trusty Willow had already done the same thing. I'm pissed off. big time. Im not going to stop kicking up a stink about this until they assure us of round 24 will stay at KOGARAH where the dragons belong. I live at Carlton, but i am a red V member at the gong too.

DO NOT LET DOUST AND HIS CRONIES STEAL ANY MORE HOME GAMES AWAY FROM THE DRAGONS. THE ONCE MIGHTY ST GEORGE DRAGONS ONLY GET 5 REAL HOME GAMES AS IT IS.

I am still pissed off that i had to get into the SFS on anzac day, riding public transport next to filthy slimy roosters fans, sitting on a seat and not my usual grassy hill. How dare this club do this to me. How dare they do this to YOU.

As loyal, lifelong ST GEORGE fans, we can not allow this to happen. We must stand up, unite, and let the fat cats sitting at thier mahogany tables in the leagues club know that we will not tolerate this disgusting, disloyal behaviour.

I'm sick of seeing us fans, the bread and butter and heart and soul of the club, get treated like Lance Thompson.

On Friday night, June 2nd, at our first REAL HOME GAME for the season, I want to see people signing petitions. I want to see banners demanding more games at Kogarah. I want an ANGRY MOB BAYING FOR THE BLOOD OF OUR SELF-SERVING BOARD MEMBERS.

You can make a difference. Do something about it. Send an email NOW. Call the leagues club NOW. Go and get your banner painted up and ready to go.

See you at Kogarah.

LocalDarby

Juniors
Just one more thing i like to call "put back the heart" -

Baz, Gaz and anyone else who doesnt 100% want to be at the dragons should leave RIGHT NOW. No matter how 'talented' some of these players are, if you arent commited 100%, you shouldnt be on the team. Not coaching, not playing premier league or jersey flegg, you should be GONE.

PUT BACK THE HEART

BYE BYE BAZ

God-King Dean

Immortal
This what I sent...

" I'm gonna put this as simply as I can.

Moving St George's Heritage Day to the SCG would be nothing short of a disgrace.

& if it is moved, I will not be attending the game, & I will be asking for my money back from my Red V Membership which reads "OKI JUBILEE" "

Latest posts