What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons looking to sign this kid

Mr Red

First Grade
but of course its not confirmed and only speculation at this point .... just to clarify for you Willow, the new speculation police...

samjam

Juniors
This kid is pretty good.He is a former Aussie school boys union rep.I saw him at a rugby carnival a few years ago and he was sharp and can kick very well.I was surprised to see him play one day a few weeks ago for the bunnies NYC team.He ran in a 60m try and controlled the game well and can tackle....looks good.Hope it is true.

Stagger Lee

Bench
As I have posted before ....

It would be due process for Saints to be making subtle enquires for every currently playing and up and coming half in rugby league given the possible retirement of Hornby either this year or next.

For a young lad like this it has probably made him and his family very excited but I doubt it would be anymore than a general inquiry at this stage

Bring back choc

Juniors
This kid is pretty good.He is a former Aussie school boys union rep.I saw him at a rugby carnival a few years ago and he was sharp and can kick very well.I was surprised to see him play one day a few weeks ago for the bunnies NYC team.He ran in a 60m try and controlled the game well and can tackle....looks good.Hope it is true.

I feel like every young player is an Aussie school boy.

Get Jennings!' f**king dogs are circling... We should be too

Bring back choc

Juniors
Because you have NFI. Would you hear about those who weren't? Moron.
Seriously how the mods haven't revoked your access by now is amazing.

Haha. Revoked my access. Now that's funny. Just proves how soft and weak you are. Run scared gypsy... Your backbone is a twig champ. I'm sorry my opinion (the truth) hurts your feelings that you need to publicly request the mods to revoke my access. f**k me I have heard it all. Just when I think you couldn't get any weaker.. You throw that our there. When you say something smart, it will be acknowledged favorably.
To date you haven't said anything worthy of that.

You new name is Kleenex. Now wipe those little tears away and harden up pal.

Fire

First Grade
Haha. Revoked my access. Now that's funny. Just proves how soft and weak you are. Run scared gypsy... Your backbone is a twig champ. I'm sorry my opinion (the truth) hurts your feelings that you need to publicly request the mods to revoke my access. f**k me I have heard it all. Just when I think you couldn't get any weaker.. You throw that our there. When you say something smart, it will be acknowledged favorably.
To date you haven't said anything worthy of that.

You new name is Kleenex. Now wipe those little tears away and harden up pal.

Yep. So much class...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
but of course its not confirmed and only speculation at this point .... just to clarify for you Willow, the new speculation police...
And here I was thinking you were on the road to recovery.

Face it redface, you made a silly comment in another thread and didn't like anyone questioning it. That's all... no biggie. Time to get over it now.

I'll tell you what, let me give you a cyber hug and we'll get Spartan to plant a sloppy 300-styled kiss on you. If that doesn't cheer you up, nothing will.

Haha. Revoked my access. Now that's funny. Just proves how soft and weak you are. Run scared gypsy... Your backbone is a twig champ. I'm sorry my opinion (the truth) hurts your feelings that you need to publicly request the mods to revoke my access.

I fairness your opinion or the truth, as you refer to it, was that every young player is an Australian schoolboys player.

Don't get upset. Even the dragons forum needs it's own bunniesman

big pat

Coach
but of course its not confirmed and only speculation at this point .... just to clarify for you Willow, the new speculation police...[/QUOTE

or is it because you're such a pompous ass, that willow needs to police some of these posts.

Mr Red

First Grade
or is it because you're such a pompous ass, that willow needs to police some of these posts.
thanks for your 2 cents worth... do you even really know what the bone of contention was about?
sticking your nose in without a clue is what i call pompous.. :roll:

Latest posts