What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Merchandise

saints_fireup

Juniors
Just a quick question.

I've been looking for a Dragons supporter jacket (I know there are a range of styles), however have been unable to find them anywhere. The online Dragons shop is quite limited in its product range.

So, where do you shop for your dragons merchandise?

Is it necessary to go to Woollongong or are there venues in Sydney with a wide range?

Cheers

saintania

Juniors
IF they had the entire range and IF they opened the shop outside of 9-5 Monday to Friday, perhaps more people would buy from the Club directly. They need to be a little more open-minded and forward thinking about the retail side of their operations. See other club's merchandise outlets for inspiration.

Last edited:

OurRedV

Juniors
They don't have a shopfront anymore do they? I thought it was only online and on game days, and thursday Arvos in the carpark

it's an absolute joke that we dont have a shop at either of the leagues club or nearby,the majority of clubs have them in the leagues club,therefore on match days sales would go thru the roof,ordering gear online is not always ideal cause alot of people like to look at and try on for sizes what they are buying,we used to have the dragons cave in wollongong and they closed it down for some reason,it was a great shop,try living in newcastle all that they sell up here is filthy knight sh*t,theirs no dragons gear in sight anywhere.

check out rebels at rockdale plaza. surprisingly i found everthing what i wanted there a couple of months ago ... polo, beanie, jacket, hoodie, pant......

sammymills

Juniors
Hey Guys,
Looking to buy a 2024 jersey. The ones i have seen online dont have the hologram (for want of a better word) emblems on the Red V part like the players wear. Is there anywhere where you can purchase an actual jersey like the players wear with these on it?

This Year?

Immortal
Hey Guys,
Looking to buy a 2024 jersey. The ones i have seen online dont have the hologram (for want of a better word) emblems on the Red V part like the players wear. Is there anywhere where you can purchase an actual jersey like the players wear with these on it?
I'd try the club store. The jerseys with the grippers are called "player cut". The only ones I can find are the 2022 alternate and the 2023 indigenous on the website.