What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons need to stand up and be next.

hewi

Bench
It's all a bit strange isn't it? The fans want success , the players I would assume want success yet the board accept mediocrity as normal. I want a ruthless club that demands success like the Roosters, Dogs, Storm , Donkeys, if you don't deliver you are out. No excuses, perform or gone. Well done the Dogs , were we any better? Not really, but the silence has been deafening. 5 wins from 17 games, capitulation. Simply awful.

dragon-83

Juniors
Us members and fans need success just like bulldogs and Souths.We need to sack mary and move forward with a fresh start to 2018.
I agree with you would love to see it happen but highly doubt it would be happy to be proven wrong.

It's all a bit strange isn't it? The fans want success , the players I would assume want success yet the board accept mediocrity as normal. I want a ruthless club that demands success like the Roosters, Dogs, Storm , Donkeys, if you don't deliver you are out. No excuses, perform or gone. Well done the Dogs , were we any better? Not really, but the silence has been deafening. 5 wins from 17 games, capitulation. Simply awful.
It's hard to understand why McGregor and his cohorts seem to be protected species with the media.
The slide backwards from 1st has been spectacular with a very soft draw and very newsworthy yet all we hear is crickets.
Hmmm

possm

Coach
Yes it seems Hasler was operating under an MOU for his extension and I imagine one of his KPI's was that he made the 8. One wonders why the Dragons Board didn't do similar with Mary.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
We don't need the Dragons to stand up at all. We don't need a CEO or Board to be knights in shining armour.
All we need is a board that has the best interests of the club, players and fans at heart. If this is front and centre the rest will follow based on good business practice eg. making rationale decisions that will take the club forward.

st george sam

Juniors
Actually, smart like a fox.
They also have a self serving agenda and are trying to cover up the cracks in the wall.
I can't wait to hear their assessment of "a much improved 2017 thanks to Paul McGregor's undoubted coaching ability and vision"

And they will deflect attention by saying with our new signings Hunt, Graham we will be a top 4 side in 2018

Latest posts