What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons selection are head scratchers

teza

Juniors
Getting the Dragons out of the hole they're in is going to take shrewd recruiting. Currently journeyman (cheap) players are bought from other clubs.. Melbourne Storm are very successful using this approach but their ability to 'value add' leaves the Dragons for dead. This should change to buying 1 or 2 players each year with proven track records as outstanding NRL players. Imagine what
our team could to if, for example we had Dylan Edwards, Reece Robson, Reuben Garrick, Christian Welsh etc. The last marquee player bought was Ben Hunt 5 years ago. If the Dragons have spent their salary cap over the last 3 years something is seriously wrong!

This Year?

Immortal
After 15 years we will have 30 outstanding players then.
Should I order the premiers T shirts now to save money or wait until 2038?

Munky

Coach
Have they tried starting a back rower at hooker?

Does amazing things to the efficiency of the attack.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I keep hearing illawarra is a hotbed of jnr talent, where’s it going cause it sure ain’t signing for the local club!

I also wonder if theyve got the funds to keep pace at an elite pathways level. The LC is basically putting in nothing and I don’t suppose their FC revenue is up with the best. Not sure how much Mr WIN chips in if anything?