What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Set to Throw Huge Money at Kieran Foran

Minh

First Grade
Dragons have a good track record in regards to getting troubled players careers back on track...

St Georgio

Juniors
I would take the punt on him, hopefully with Ivan Cleary at helm, advice from Dugan, Packer and Wendell he could end the play maker we have been seeking!

So we're going to get Foran and the Trbojevic brothers? And they're going to be playing under Cleary. Probably with Cleary jr at half. Like, that's all going to happen.

C****rbury will have to clear reserve graders to get Foran and Manly will have to clear some more to upgrade the Trbojevics. That's who we'll be getting. And we'd better hope that Head, Demetriou or Hornby can do a better job with them than Price and McGregor did with the reserve graders they brought in.

Saintsified

Bench
So we're going to get Foran and the Trbojevic brothers? And they're going to be playing under Cleary. Probably with Cleary jr at half. Like, that's all going to happen.

C****rbury will have to clear reserve graders to get Foran and Manly will have to clear some more to upgrade the Trbojevics. That's who we'll be getting. And we'd better hope that Head, Demetriou or Hornby can do a better job with them than Price and McGregor did with the reserve graders they brought in.

BLOODY OATH, Doust wants to keep his job so needs to pull off something big and it aint Dells knob.

Coffs dragon

Bench
If the Bookies had us at 200 to 1 for the signature of Kieran Foran in 2017..... maybe he'd back us, otherwise forget it as not a chance in hell.

OzDragon

Coach
Warriors will probably snag him if he returns to league.

I don't think we should go after him. Way too much baggage for such an important role.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
On his day brilliant but if he came to Saints and had a few bad games the fans would be baying for his blood and he would have another mental breakdown. Saints not a team for mentally frail players.

Personally I would love him at the club but he needs to get better first. He would be the ideal player to make us a top 4 side.

Gareth67

First Grade
On his day brilliant but if he came to Saints and had a few bad games the fans would be baying for his blood and he would have another mental breakdown. Saints not a team for mentally frail players.

Personally I would love him at the club but he needs to get better first. He would be the ideal player to make us a top 4 side.

Totally agree with what you have said , and for that matter with the majority of the other posts . The man needs to take a 12 month break from the game , completely away from the game .

Move the family over to Kiwi land and get your life back on track . By so doing you would be ensuring that the fans would be seeing the real Kieran Foran when he returns .
Sign a contract with the Warriors for season 2018 onwards if that is what he wants .

However he would look ever so good in a Dragons jersey .

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I personally dont know who digs up this crap, seriously!

First where throwing money at the Turbo bros and now at Foran.
Did the club win Lotto or something?

We needs to focus on OUR own first and really secure the cuurent and future stars. Trying to buy a premiership fails more often than not, just ask the Roosters, Rabbits and Manly and see where there travelling at the moment.

gregstar

Referee
Trying to buy a premiership fails more often than not, just ask the Roosters,...
to be fair to the goosters, they've been crippled with injuries this season.

they are going to be a force again because some of the youngsters they've blooded will be fantastic for the experience they've gained this year.

St Georgio

Juniors

We needs to focus on OUR own first and really secure the cuurent and future stars. Trying to buy a premiership fails more often than not, just ask the Roosters, Rabbits and Manly and see where there travelling at the moment.
Uh I would say Manly have done quite well over the last thirty years buying premierships Cliff Lyons, Brent Kite, Terry Hill, Michael O'Connor, Jimmy Sedaris, Ian Roberts Matt Orford, the Stewart Brothers, the famous list goes on.
The Roosters have done well in buying Brad Fittler, Craig Wing, Scott Gourley, David Barnhill, Luke Keary, Jackson Hastings, John Simon, Paul.Green , Gary Freeman, SBW, James Maloney, Michael Jennings and so on,nearly every half back that's been up for grabs over the last thirty they have been active in snapping them up.
On the other hand Saints have been dimsal in the Recruitment department and that my friend is why we have won only 1 premierships in the 30 years.

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee

Yeah, those teams have definitely lacked success over recent years.

borat

Bench
He has a very young daughter in Sydney doesn't he?

If it were me I couldn't move to another country even for a year.

Bench
Would love to sign him, but the guy needs to get his life back together, you can't put a price on that

FlameThrower

Bench
This is so funny....any player who may be on the market, could be on the market or went into a supermarket ...we are throwing money at...

Another dead end thread..