What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Storm (spoiler thread)

pepe

Juniors
go you good things,looks like i'll stay up to watch the replay on foxtel tonight.
with 15 minutes to go we have the game all parceled up,how about billy cya slater,the most electrifying talent i have seen since joe kilroy exploded on the scene.
we're the storm,we're number 1,chorus.............sing with me .........

pepe

pepe

Juniors
i'm still singing baby.............

we can make the top 4 now given the raiders lose there two remaining games which is on the cards.

next week we have the bye and then have the eagles at home,suddnly we are looking at a home final,it's an amazing performance given we have been decimated by injuries.

well done to the storm.

pepe

azza

Juniors
pepe said:
we can make the top 4 now given the raiders lose there two remaining games which is on the cards.

pepe

I have one thing to say to that. "Ha, Ha, Ha" :roll:

Seriously, good to see the Storm doing well and while the Raiders have opened a slight door for them given the loss to the Cowboys, I think we can pick up at least one (but I think more likely 2) of the remaining games. Should be interesting.

Anonymous

Juniors
pepe said:
i'm still singing baby.............

next week we have the bye and then have the eagles at home,suddnly we are looking at a home final,it's an amazing performance given we have been decimated by injuries.

well done to the storm.

pepe
Ahh pepe, my fair weather friend. Hows it going?
Good effort in the first half from your number two favourite team.
But on the second half effort, they'll need to improve if they're to be fair dinkum.

pepe

Juniors
i still have'nt watched the game yet,perhaps later today on foxtels replay.

the saints are going nowhere,a more disappointing side would be hard to find in any sport,maybe richmond in the afl are as underachieving as the dragons :roll:

pepe

Canterbury

Juniors
I fell asleep at the start of the second half.

Interesting that Melbourne couldn't score a point in the second. Meh I still rate them as a quality football side (as i did pre-season, predicting they'd make the 8.) but we've still got it over them :D

pepe

Juniors
not so long ago (2 years)the doggies were our bunny side,things can change awfully quickly in league.
the elephant is slow but the earth is patient,our time will come :roll:

pepe

Canterbury

Juniors
pepe said:
not so long ago (2 years)the doggies were our bunny side,things can change awfully quickly in league.
the elephant is slow but the earth is patient,our time will come :roll:

pepe

2 Years ago we were every teams bunny side!

- Dan.

Latest posts