What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v titains U20's and illawarra v north sydney scores

Dragonslayer

First Grade
24 - 0
Half time
Jackson Willis first half hat trick.
Dylan Morris the other try scorer
All converted by Zac Lomax.

j0nesy

Bench
What does everyone make of young Willis?

To me he looks like a tough little competitor and has a bit of mongrel too. Not sure whether he'll ever be a superstar. But seems to have a good footy brain and shows a bit of experience beyond his years. My tip for him is that he'll turn out to be a decent enough club level first grade half back. I reckon he'll end up elsewhere though. Kinda reminds me of your 1980's style half back. Maybe a steve linnane type.

tumbidragon

First Grade

To me he looks like a tough little competitor and has a bit of mongrel too. Not sure whether he'll ever be a superstar. But seems to have a good footy brain and shows a bit of experience beyond his years. My tip for him is that he'll turn out to be a decent enough club level first grade half back. I reckon he'll end up elsewhere though. Kinda reminds me of your 1980's style half back. Maybe a steve linnane type.
Looks like a smarter Rein imo.

Red V for life

Juniors
Isn't he like his old man? Definitely more of a similar build than he brothers.
Agree mate...and it was good to see Slippery in the stands. I hope young Dylan has it in him and the Morris name is back in the big red v.

It was nice to see Big Dell out watching young Tristan too and Big Bull Bailey back where he belongs and mixing it with the 20s.

Must be getting sentimental in my old age :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Illawarra's line up is horrid what on earth is Head doing Hutchison on the bench with S Clune and only 1 prop boy he is stupid.

mobels

Juniors
Leilua ought to get the impact player role on the bench, he's much more effective in a short spell in first grade than the Host/Sele would be.

JDHD

Juniors

Considering he's blind in one eye, he's extremely impressive.

getsmarty

Immortal
Willis hat-trick lifts NYC Dragons to big win
Sat 12th August, 01:00PM
A A

1502507242624.jpg;pv777d2f99e2dc72bb

The young Dragons have recorded a huge 36-12 win over the Gold Coast Titans at UOW Jubilee Oval, Kogarah on Saturday afternoon.

Jackson Willis had the Dragons on the board within the first 10 minutes when he capitalised on a Titans error.

Within the next nine minutes the Dragons halfback had a hat-trick following nice efforts in the 14th and 18th minutes.

Dylan Morris extended the Dragons' advantage to 24 in the 34th minute, which remained until half-time.

Brayden Gallagher continued on where the Dragons left off in the first half with his maiden NYC four-pointer in the 48th minute.

Morris had his second in the 53rd minute following a winding run, while Lomax kicked a penalty goal eight minutes later to put the Red V ahead of by 36.

Three tries in the final 12 minutes from Titans trio AJ Brimson, Tre Williams and Rory Lillis made the score more respectably for the away side, in what proved to be a 24-point win for the Dragons.

St George Illawarra Dragons 36 (Jackson Willis 3, Dylan Morris 2, Brayden Gallagher tries; Zac Lomax 6 goals) defeated Gold Coast Titans 12 (AJ Brimson, Tre Williams, Rory Lillis tries) at UOW Jubilee Oval, Kogarah. Half-time: 24-0

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/08/12/willis_hat_trick_lif.af_news.html

Latest posts