What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Vs Doggies

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
First i jst wana say a big fat GO THE SAINTS!!

It might be premature starting a thread about the doggies game at Kogarah, but im curious to know if there's fans out there that loathe the dogs more than the Sharks.

I mean in my eyes, the Sharks are a bunch of pansies(except thommo), and they'll never in their wildest dreams see a premiership. Theyre nothing more than a case of gastroenteritis :D.

But the doggies? I used to remember the games at Kogarah back in the 90's, and the rivalry between the fans was just unbelievable.

My mates tellin me heaps of tickets have already been sold for the July game, so its gona be a sellout real soon.

Lets hope both teams are full strength, coz nothing will be more satisfying than watching the dogs lose and me rubbing it in the face of my mates and relo's.

Up the Mighty Saints :D.

Nugby

Juniors
I think so, Willow or someone'll know more. Welcome to the forum, MightyRed. I can't say I've ever hated the Bulldogs as much as the Sharks, but at various stages the Roosters, Eels and NQ have all gotten over the line. Plus my girlfriend is a Doggies supporter so it's safer not to ;-)

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
^Thanks for the welcome mate,

I can't remember the last time they met at Kogarah, but it certainly hasnt been anytime in the past 5 years.

Eh i know how you feel, my woman's a doggies fan too :( .

Southernsaint

Staff member
Should be a cracking game - I've heard the match day sponsor is going to be Bluehaven Pools...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Drew-Sta said:
Will this be the first Kogorah game with the Dogs since the '98 semi?
Actually the last match between Saints and Canterbury at Kogarah was in round 2, 1999.
With their salary cap rorting yet to be exposed, Canterbury won that match 24-18.

Latest posts