What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUI dragons coach

BennyV

Referee
Massive f**king lol.

He was so upset at Robbo's rant that he turned to the bottle :lol:

What a knobhead.

Good to see that the Roosters fans' understanding of days of the week is on par with their understanding of illegal tackles...

Jerkwad2000

Juniors
The guy blew just over the morning after a night out. He did what thousands of people do every Saturday and Sunday mornings, that is, get in their car feeling fine, thinking they should be fine. He says that he had 7 hours sleep - who wouldn't think they could drive?

He's apologised, that should be the end of it. Not like he is on his Ps, blew some ridiculous number and was driving 130k+ like Liam Knight.

cain3y

Juniors
image.jpg

Wizardman

First Grade
I would be absolutely filthy if I was caught like the way McGregor did. If you get tanked the previous evening, you know that you're not your best and you shouldn't drive in the morning.
McGregor did not have one for nine hours so he was pretty darn unlucky. He doesn't deserve to have the book thrown at him.

Ulysseus

Bench
Shit happens.
0.06 is bugger all over the limit and hardly inebriated at the time.
In any case its not good, but its still not as bad as say simulating f**king a dog or grabbing some ransom minga bitch on the vag in a night club or smacking his bitch up.
Its a mistake, people make them, I aint gonna throw stones as I have broken the speed limit more times than i can remember (in some instances by a margin that would make Fangio and Schumacher go "whoah.......holy f**k!") and plenty of us have probably got behind the wheel whilst being over by a bit without knowing it - the only difference being we either were not caught or weren't a public figure.

Ulysseus

Bench
DUI Bec will undoubtedly have something to say about this.

Bourbon Becky has already had enough foot and mouth moments due to her drink drink, glud glud, vroom vroom.
Surely she isn't dumb enough to throw from within the glass house again?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Shit happens.
In any case its not good, but its still not as bad as say simulating f**king a dog or grabbing some ransom minga bitch on the vag in a night club or smacking his bitch up.

How does it compare to stomping on someone's head?

Valheru

Coach
Shit happens.
In any case its not good, but its still not as bad as say simulating f**king a dog.

On what planet is a DUI (against the law) not worse than picking up a small dog and moving it in an up and down motion over your lap for 3 seconds (not against the law)?

Spot On

Coach
Most adults that know that if you were tanked the night before that you'll still be over in the morning.

In this day and age everyone knows this.

Would you be able to tell the adults at approximately how many hours, after you were 'tanked' the night before, they would be below .05 and able to drive their car please. I understand there are many variables but how many hours would one reasonably need to wait to be under the legal limit?

Latest posts