What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eaiest way into the Stadium for those who don't walk up steps well

ozzie

Bench
Ozzie is coming to town for the footy and mght be allowed to again next week I but want the easiest way in up those steps Iinto the SFS. Try to get into Aussie Oval was a real chore and put me in bed for three days. That's the reason my lady won't let me go anywhere I will get cold or wet, it'll flatten me - my son is going to help me up the steps inside and outside

Last edited:

ozzie

Bench
57te=2 True Blues;4328588]You could parachute in mate. lol...........[/quote]found a flat way in by Driver Avenue
\4

2 True Blues

Coach
Ozzie is coming to town for the footy and mght be allowed to again next week I but want the easiest way in up those steps Iinto the SFS. Try to get into Aussie Oval was a real chore and put me in bed for three days. That's the reason my lady won't let me go anywhere I will get cold or wet, it'll flatten me - my son is going to help me up the steps inside and outside
You and my old girl probaly shared the same soil on a hill somewhere watching the Jets play the Roosters over the previous years mate.;-)

:cool::cool::cool:

ozzie

Bench
What ????
let me try again. I used to go to Neewton to watch Roosters and I think it was when we moved over to the ground while the SFS was built. I think it was after Newtown was'nt playing first ground, I used to sit on the hill at SFS when ut was an oval not a stadium

Latest posts