What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Bulletin boad closed for good!

mickdo

Coach
Well, you can thank big mouth Hadley for that. I'm never going back with that stupid Moderator system.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I don't know about everyone else but? i can't even log in so i wouldn't know?,

Why don't they just close it instead of Parra fans being subjected to such paranoia!!,

spoke to fitzy on saturday night and its not a dead duck.

basically they just wanna cover their asses. they want it there for us (have been told many times they read it often and use it as a way to check the pulse of the fans ideas on various issues) but they would rather keep it down indefinately now and be able to properly figure out the legal side of things, then leave it up now and have the shit hit the fan because they didnt cover their asses and then it comes down for good.

we should actually be happy that they are doing it this way - get the crap out of the way now so we can have it long term after that. Other clubs are not doing this and may suffer for it if things go wrong for them

miniHINDY

Juniors
Its a shame what happened to the site.
Whats the world coming to you cant post in a messageboard without getting sued :roll:

Eelectrica

Referee
Problem is the last approved post was at 5pm and it's after 5 that the board sees its peak usage.
The board is now dead once again until around 8am.
As we found out forget about weekends as well.

Terminator

First Grade
We just had our beloved Knights forum closed because of f**king legal action, oh well this site is pretty good, they did'nt even bother telling us, they just put up a bullshit message saying the site was going in for repairs.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I posted stuff there last week and its still not up yet. Maybe it depends on who you are or who you know.
I would have thought they would read them and post them in some sort of order.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
Don't worry, I'm on the ball :)

No promises, but I'll do what i can to have some Mods there at night/weekend

What the hell are you going to do? Wave you magic wand? Didn't bloody work, did it!

Latest posts