What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
If reports are true, that major breaches are from previous years, what right does the NRL have (if any) to ask the board to stand down????

Also if they refuse, do they have a case in the courts????

Thought you may have hit Fitzy with a shoulder charge or something Stagger.

No Disrespect to Stags, But I am very much taller than him and Fitzy is very much taller than me. If Stags had dropped the shoulder, I hate to think what part of the Fitzy anatomy he would have made contact with for stags sake

El Diablo

Post Whore
i think they want them to stand down so they can't take the NRL to court because the NRL know they will lose

Dibs

Bench
I had to leave the AGM about 10 minutes due to a personal matter...

Thanks for the updates guys

You couldn't help yourself when coming across fitzy?

In all seriousness I hope your partner is all good. Had a p plater run up my ass the other day at a great rate of knots and my 2 girls had to get an ambulance to the hospital. They were fine as it turned out just some whiplash. F*cken merkin was texting on his phone.

SDM

First Grade
If Stagger shoulder charged Denis in the balls, Proszenko would get a concussion

Dibs

Bench
Yeah all good mate was scary at the time when the ambos said they had to take them to hospital but they were cleared of any serious injury

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...m/news-story/84a8c11a8e2162d98f544ebbb7173f1d

Parramatta Leagues Club members will attempt to overthrow board if NRL doesn’t remove them
35 minutes ago
Matt LogueThe Daily Telegraph

PARRAMATTA Leagues Club members will attempt to overthrow the current board by obtaining 100 signatures and forcing an extraordinary general meeting if the NRL doesn’t remove them as part of their punishment on the club.

As Eels fans wait to see what penalty and fine the NRL impose on the club for cheating the salary cap, suspended Leagues Club member Ray Fares said supporters were already planning to oust the board.

Fares ran for the Leagues Club board last year with former player Ben Smith, but he was suspended for 18 months under the code of conduct for running a campaign website outlining what was wrong with the current board.

While he can’t vote, he said a large number of members were willing to put forward their signatures.

“If we are going to lose points based on what the board have done, then a lot of fans will want to get rid of these guys,” Fares told The Daily Telegraph.

“The only way to get rid of them is to get 100 signatures of voting members and lodge it.

“Then the club will go through every single signature to make sure they are legible and they’ll call an EGM.

“We could have got the signatures in the last couple of years, but no one has done it because we are going well on the field and people had forgotten about that.

“But now we could lose points and we want heads to roll and this is the general consensus amongst Parramatta fans.”

Fares also believes the board should have removed themselves months ago.

“If they had the club’s best interests at heart they would have stepped themselves down during this investigation,” he said.

“Then if they are found guilty, they should walk away. It just doesn’t seem right for the fans, players and the coach.

“The players work hard and we come to all the games and we live and breathe it, but unfortunately the people who run the club don’t see it.

“They just see it for themselves.”

Sportsbet aren't taking bets on parra to make the top4, top8 or make grand final but you can get $17 for them to win the premiership.......

Status
Not open for further replies.