What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eels want duffie

thorson1987

Coach
Who cares about Beau - we've got good talent in our backs, albeit not a lot of them. The one we really need to keep is Widdop...he's more important than any other retention this year.

Agree 110%.

Ever since i saw him in the 2009 NYC GF i knew he was going to be a gun. Going alot better at 5/8 than what i thought. Great partner for Cronk,

Although not looking forward to when he lines up for the poms against us.

rlforever

Juniors
In the panthers game today when the sh*t hit the fan we looked kinda weak i thought. Over one almost dead from a brilliant shot! and Cronk in pain,and Widdop hard to come by at times, a bit of luck came our way and storm got out of jail. Its what happen in the cowboys game too but got smashed. Just saying the big 3 didnt look so big today but Duffie putting his hand up and Champion making things happen we got home with points but sore players. Brett White was missed id say today get him back! For the number7 not try's we got Slater. So at what cost do pay for 6?

Are you on drugs?

MsStorm

Bench
In the panthers game today when the sh*t hit the fan we looked kinda weak i thought. Over one almost dead from a brilliant shot! and Cronk in pain,and Widdop hard to come by at times, a bit of luck came our way and storm got out of jail. Its what happen in the cowboys game too but got smashed. Just saying the big 3 didnt look so big today but Duffie putting his hand up and Champion making things happen we got home with points but sore players. Brett White was missed id say today get him back! For the number7 not try's we got Slater. So at what cost do pay for 6?

OMG :lol::lol:

little_aza

Juniors

So eloquent you'd be fooled to think he has a university education or something...

Who cares about Beau - we've got good talent in our backs, albeit not a lot of them. The one we really need to keep is Widdop...he's more important than any other retention this year.

Agree...he has the maturity of a 30 year old player and settles the backline well.

He can also play fullback and halfback IMO...

Noa

First Grade
Well f**k ya then.
Proper use of capitals however an exclamation mark is more applicable then a fullstop. Much improved sentence structure though, I know the message your trying to convey as soon as I read the words. All in all a marked improvement on your previous efforts.7/10