What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election 2012 PDRLFC

mrt_spec

Juniors
Why do you guys refer to them as the other site? Why not the actual name?

Seems childish/petty. I don't post there anymore and deleted my account for what its worth.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Why do you guys refer to them as the other site? Why not the actual name?

Seems childish/petty. I don't post there anymore and deleted my account for what its worth.

Mate, if we refer to it by it's actual name it gets deleted.

I don't post there. I also have nothing against them. I like all Parra fans.

emjaycee

Coach
I didn't know so many people cared about our juniors...

PS for those who went to the AGM yesterday, they were treated with some cringe worthy speeches and questions by our former CEO who seems to be losing his touch..

congratulations to the 7 elected directors including Eric Grothe Junior who after talking to him on saturday is absolutely pumped about getting and having a dig and making a difference for the PDRLC, in fact he turned up at the club virtually recovering from a severe migrane to thank members.

congratulations to the following people who deservidly recoeved their life membership.

Daryl Atkins
Steve Ryan
Neil Hunt
Sid Kelly
Jeff Oakely
Hayen Knowles

one more thing, i cannot believe thebig talkers on nospam46 didnt even bother to show their faces at the AGM not even to support the great work done by Phil, Matt and the rest of their ticket..

My favourite wasn't the former CEO but rather the last guy who used the microphone for nearly 5 minutes to describe the idiocy of Israel Folau (not the Club for chasing him), describing how bad an AFL Player he was, how he just chases the money, how he will be a failure at the Waratah's, etc. Quite amusing and definitely the most off topic discussion all meeting. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
You couldn't really stop him from having a say but there was plenty of moaning and groaning from the members lol

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I wish i could have made it, i was keen to see how things went. Im happy to see Grothe Jnr get a spot and hope he does a great job along with the others.

Gronk

Staff member
Fine, I'll go and find out the info myself.

#merkins

PARRAMATTA's football club board has been returned for another two-year term.
Just one member of the rebel ParraFirst ticket, ex-player Steve Sharp, secured a place on the district club board. Eric Grothe senior and Eric junior both won spots.
Grothe Sr polled 488 votes, the most of any candidate. Sid Kelly was second on 412 with Grothe jnr third on 411.
Chairman Roy Spagnolo was also returned, as was club legend Ray Price. Parramatta's Leagues Club elections will be held in May and are certain to be fiercely contested.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...-assistant-coach/story-e6frfgbo-1226533195066

Gronk

Staff member
So Roy's mob lost 3 seats, but still had the numbers to remain in control ?

#thankf**kthatsover

So Roy's mob lost 3 seats, but still had the numbers to remain in control ?

#thankf**kthatsover

Not really,

Eric Jnr, Replaces John Kolc.
Eric Snr was already on the board.
Steve Sharp was already on the board.

I beleive Mario Libertini was the one who lost out? on the Parra 4 Ever ticket finishing 8th.

Jodeci

Bench
:lol:

And did you see the idiot today who called EGJ a Dog just because he won a seat on the board??

They thought they had it on the bag, and that everyone thought the same as them in their little bubble. Shame as I thought Phil could have added plenty to the board.

All nospam46 does is bag the club and damage the brand.

Rather than bag the club and it's admin, how about supporting the club we all love.

Delboy

First Grade

Rather than bag the club and it's admin, how about supporting the club we all love.

Very disappointing at times, the agendas are amazing, this is an importaqnt season as the club rebuilds itself after the past few seasons. If they spoke to the current admin, they would understand they have taken steps to corect mistakes, but if you don't listen , then you don't hear.

Fancy anyone believing DF and Raay would help, if you went to the AGM you would see how bitter and out of touch an ex employee really is.

Stagger eel

Staff member

They've now turned on members for voting the way they did.. Phil Simm should really distance himself from grubs like them.