What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination House - Game Thread

In 2nd place is Shaun Hewitt with 202 points.

Which means congratulations Seejay, with a score of 253, you are once again the Head of Household.

Seejay, you have until 2PM Tuesday to name to nominees for elimination.

The final 4 POV is massive. Unless the HOH wins it, if you win POV, you not only save yourself that week, but you will have the only vote that week so you will get to decide who is eliminated. So I will be posting POV today which will be like a HOH challenge in that it will be based on a sporting event.

I'm going to put this up before Seejay does his nominations so we can get the ball rolling on it.

This Power Of Veto competition will be based on the Rugby World Cup.

On Wednesday morning, there will be a match between traditional super powers Tonga & Namibia. This competition will be based on that match alone.

Much like the Premier league competition from earlier in the year, you will be selecting minutes in the match. You will select 20 different minutes within the match.

Point scoring:

5 points for an unconverted try scored in the minute you select
7 points for a converted try scored in the minute you select
3 points for a penalty goal or field goal in the minute you select
-5 points for a yellow card in the minute you select
-10 points for a red card in the minute you select

You can choose 20 different minutes only. The minutes will be selected as what data is shown on flashscore.com.

Tiebreak:

1. Amount of points scored from tries
2. Amount of points scored by field goals (not penalty goals)
3. Amount of points scored by penalty goals
4. First person to send in entry

The person with the most points at the end of the match will win the final Power of Veto.

Your entry just needs to look something like:

1, 13, 20, 32, 33, 40, 80 etc.

Your entry needs to be in via LU PM by Wednesday 1am (Queensland time).

SeeJay

Juniors
I guess it doesnt really matter who i put up as this elimination will really be determined by who wins veto. I guess i will go hogg and mis.