What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England WC Thread

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
After a long season, i'm looking at the GB & I Lions to come on board, and ofcourse anyone interested in F7s to take part in this historical event. Just chuck your names down in this thread, and you will be in the squad.

Pistol

Coach
True

but you only play each team in your pool once with the winner to go through to the final. So in essence, whoever gets into the final will play a maximum of 3 matches.

bartman

Immortal
Nah, we're just very tired after a long F7s season!

I should be right by game time to pump out an article if needed, or sit on the bench. As (English-born) John Farnham is known to say, nothing wrong with one last time...

Looks like we've got a squad of 4 at the mo?

Jesbass

First Grade
Make that 5 - choc_soldier has kindly agreed to join your cause. Great stuff, choc_soldier! :clap:

Titan Uranus

Juniors
Although I've had a full season, that's not over yet, and I don't think I have much left in the tank I would consider it an honour to be among the set up for the motherland.

I'm not expecting much but just to be able to travel to the WC on the team plane/coach/VW Combi would be great experience. If it can go as far as warming the bench I'd be delighted.

Anyway, I must be off as I have a Grand Final to prepare for.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Haha we really appreciate your services Titan Uranus, and also a HUGE thankyou to both Jesbass and Choc_Soldier.

We now have 6, thats a decent enough squad.

bartman

Immortal
I had a blonding session once... it washed out in about six weeks. But I digress.

Looks like we've got a squad of at least six, which makes this tourney thing look a bit better.

Mr Fahrenheit (c)
Bumble
Cheesie-the-Pirate
bartman
choc_soldier
Titan Uranus

Are you on board too bgdc?

Time to start thinking of stuff to write one and all... first game starts on Sunday I believe?

bgdc

Juniors
Sorry Bartman - I didn't mean to be misleading but I am PNG's trainer and am happy to stick with my wantoks. Thanks anyway and good luck, see you at the games.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
we have a squad of 6, with 3 games to play... we're in decent shape IMO. The game will start as of 2 mins, who wants in?

We are playing the mozzies :D

Latest posts