What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

enjoy the week of becouse next week its all over.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Brisbane are in form but so are Manly. Nothing wrong with being confident but your cockiness is what makes people think you're an idiot. Keep your arrogance in the Donkeys' forum.

Psst.......he doesn't post it there. We don't like him. ;-)

nz eagle

Juniors
Its at the SFS next Friday @ 7:45.

And Broncos2010, you are a trolling tool.

So Broncos2010, your telling us that Brisbane is going to beat the Dragons, then back up a week later in Sydney and smash us? Even after you barely beat our very under-strength team a couple of weeks ago.

you sound very optimistic or maybe your just an idiot, I cannot decide.

Slackboy72

Coach
You guys put up a first half like you did against cowboys game will be over by half time.We are the form team in the comp and no one can stop us on the march to send out Locky a champ.Also Thaiday coming back :lol:

How about that guy we have on the bench starts with G ??? :lol:

Now you know how much depth we have when a class player starts on the bench like that.

P.S

This is the time your 2 rookie halves will fold under pressure.

You heard it here first
Broncos2010.

And broncos fans think Dragons fans are arrogant...:roll:

jbl31649

Juniors
I wonder if Broncos2010 can see it from this view, the tigers are on a roll and gaining confidence, I'd rather take on St Merge or the Donks and let Melbourne deal with them.

It should be a cracker of a game tonight, but Im not fussed on who we play out of each team.

P.S Cherry-Evans got rid of those finals jitters in that first half against the Cowgirls, his firing on all eight cyclinders now.....

broncos2010

Juniors
God I hate you manly fans so much you get a couple wins together and you think your on top of the world. Let me remind you who has won the most premierships in the last 23 years ??

Who is the number 1 club in the Comp yes that's right its the brisbane broncos. Yes we will beat you because we have to much fire power all over the field and even on the bench when thaiday comes back next week and teo joins gillet on it. Watch the game tonight against the dragons because that's some of the medicine you will get next week.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Who measures stats in 23s? :crazy: Hopefully Darren will be gone soon. I loved watching the new and hearing how all the fans are say 'it just won't be the broncos without Lockyer...'

I'd much rather play the Broncos than the Dragons next...

ceagle

Bench
God I hate you manly fans so much you get a couple wins together and you think your on top of the world. Let me remind you who has won the most premierships in the last 23 years ??

Who is the number 1 club in the Comp yes that's right its the brisbane broncos. Yes we will beat you because we have to much fire power all over the field and even on the bench when thaiday comes back next week and teo joins gillet on it. Watch the game tonight against the dragons because that's some of the medicine you will get next week.
Oh the irony.

farkew

Juniors
Its not like I said anything that is not true. We are very good this year and even with out full back out and thaiday out we still look like top stuff.

now your starting to make excuses already with players out.you have another million players to choose from

InThatNumber

Juniors

Watch this cat disappear if the unthinkable happens and Saints get past the Broncos tonight. He has already posted elsewhere he is fearful of tonights match and after what happened to the Tigers (you know the team that actually was in the best form, not his Broncos) he is right to be sh*tting his pants. Anything is possible in this game. Hope we get through to take the Sea Eagles on.

Scarves

Juniors
I have no animosity to the Broncos. Actually I really enjoy Manly v Broncos games, always have. I managed to attend 10 games this season and Manly won all ten including last weeks semi. This next week I've timed my run terribly as I'll be overseas for the penultimate weekend. Hopefully I'm not a lucky charm and Manly make the GF as my tix are ready and red hot for a massive finish. If we make that final day, I feel really confident this year but next weekend is our alamo as we are still without Stewart and Lussick.

salvy71

Juniors
You guys are aware we are the form team in the comp with some pretty big weapons on the field and on the bench ?

You know your doing well when you got a guy of gillets quality coming of the bench and also thaiday will be back.

You better pray for lockyer to be fit for the game cos without him they'll struggle .

jbl31649

Juniors
You better pray for lockyer to be fit for the game cos without him they'll struggle .

I reakopn he'll play no matter what, but we'll just send T-Rex his way every chance we get and same to Jack Reid who has a dodgy shoulder.

Must say I prefer playing the Bronc's, St Merge would of been a harder test considering our record against them.

Can wait will be going to this one....

JamesBrandy

Juniors

It is tosspots like this that make us humble Broncos fans look like tosspots. You are doing exactly what you are hating on Manly fans for...acting like you're on top of the world.

As for premierships...Manly have kicked our arse in that department in the last few years...a couple of Grand Final appearances and one premiership, which is more than we've achieved.

Number one club in the comp? That would be Melbourne mate. You do realised they finished number one in the comp don't you? Manly also finished ahead of us.....

Yes Gillett is an awesome player and I completely agree with you on that.

It pisses me off when cocky d***heads pull this crap before a game...won't you look like a red faced idiot if Manly knock us off next week?

That being said........bring it on, looking forward to a cracker of a game. Up the Donks!

beads6

First Grade
LOL I can't believe this turd makes this threads all the time. Will be a cracker next weekend blokes.

You guys put up a first half like you did against cowboys game will be over by half time.We are the form team in the comp and no one can stop us on the march to send out Locky a champ.Also Thaiday coming back :lol:

How about that guy we have on the bench starts with G ??? :lol:

Now you know how much depth we have when a class player starts on the bench like that.

P.S

This is the time your 2 rookie halves will fold under pressure.

You heard it here first
Broncos2010.
Agree with all! :D

AceAv

Juniors
These forums would be a bit of a snore if there wasn't trolls tho lol!

I have been waiting for Manly v Broncs GF since 2008 when stupid moronic lame Ashton Sims drops the ball in the 79th minute to gift Melbourne the winning try. @YHW*&@H(Y

Next week win or lose is going to be ABSOLUTELY amazing! I'm starting to learn if your team makes it to the Semi's -they have had a hugely succesful season. It's pretty much bragging rights after that to the team that kept the best form and fitness.

josh1111

Juniors
Oh well all you Manly fans have got your wish, have you heard the expression be careful of what you wish for.
GO THE BRONCS!!!!!

ceagle

Bench
We will be fresh and the Broncos will be smashed and only have 6 days to turnaround. The Broncos had a 6-2 penalty count and 53% possession and they only just won.