What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exorcism of Emily Rose (My new photo)

B.L.L.G

Retired
Hi all.

I've just been to see that movie called Exorcism of Emily Rose.

It claims that it's a true story.

It's not a film that you could watch over again and again.

After you've seen it the first time then it would be hard to watch it again for quite some time.

I did my best to get into it but I was distracted by this chick sitting beside me who had legs 11 and kept moving them.

From what I can recall, The movie stole sounds from Friday the 13th 7 and The Exorcist itself.

You can't help but memorize The Exorcist while watching Exorcism of Emily Rose.

This new one's sort of a umm updated boosted version.

I'm not too fond of the Yanks having anything to do with Religion.
I didn't like that it was an American production.
They're not so hell bent in the belief of Jesus christ. They're more so into God really.
And the way I see it Religion God or Jesus never set foot in America so draw your own conclussion.

This film may be construed as offensive to some. So be advised if you're re-liger-fied.

My mom would walk out in the fist 5 minutes I reckon.

The Jacko-lanterns at the start on the cold icey Ed Gein looking far were classics.

There's so of a lot of court room drama. That aspect is tradition today with today's TV run by court room drama shows.

There wasn't a hell of a lot of HORROR or confrontations with the devil characters.

Ther may be an error near the end when the possessed child is naming off which devil she actually is.
She goes......I'm Lucifer himself and umm Goliath and Damien and what ever! Then the one that caught my attention was that she said that she was also LEGION himself. This can't be so as Legion was the title of ALL the Demons put together so I think that may be an error.
Legion was no one person or spirit.

I still don't know if I liked it or not.

There's no blood.
It's more a fright movie than horror.

I dunno.

It's not worth the price of a movie ticket.

What else?

Cheap tactics with their boom base sound system. Aggresive cat scene that scares you. Banging doors. Cheap tactics you se? Shot on chills I guess.

They didn't do enough scenes with the actual possessed character.

And hey....When these demons possesse your body what do they actually want? Just to make you squirm and speak a latin lingo? Or roll your eyes backwards and act all scary?
Do they ever have meaning for their purpose?
If an entity entered me (If it were real) I'd use the power for gain.
I wouldn't cower.

But in saying that is to admitt that I believe in that sort of demon possession take over and that ghost and goblins exist.

First, you have to believe in that sort of stuff in order for you to take this film serious.

Do you go and se it? Hmm.

I dunno.

But check this here. I have a bonus.

I have to go try something before proceeding. Hang on.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Hang on.

http://www.geocities.com/brett_gaddes3/Brett_Today.html

My photo refuses to allow me to do that
thingy!

This photo here at this link was only taken 3 hours ago.

That's me!

To cheer myself up I spoted this quick snap photo booth and could resist the temptation.
I hope that you can see it.
And I hope that you get hours of enjoyment out of it.

That's me fresh off the batch.

I had people trying to steal that picture off me in the cinema.

See how beautiful I am?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Knight82

What? What's not legitamite about my post today?

Did you check out my photo?

http://www.geocities.com/brett_gaddes3/Brett_Today.html

I'm at this wacky plaza library today and the right click won't let me do much.

Anyway.

If you're being wise about my post then it's the movie and not me ok?
The movie is about religion ok? ! Got it! I'm not making any wise cracks today! The movie speaks for itself.......It's a touchy subject.

Let's ask Knight 82 what he/she thinks.

Knight 82 do you belive in the holy tinity or ghosts or God or Jesus Christ?

Is that not a legit question?

Knight 82? Are you a believer in demons and the spiritual world?

Your God's probably a case of VB right?

See, I tried to be mature today.....I tried and I tried and thing O spits in my face.

I'm going shopping.

You probably are the Devil Knight 82...Mascarading as a simple human.

Hey! At about 8pm tonight there's a show on about Cheese Slices on channel 28 I believe.

I was just pointing out the way you come across just as very wacky and outrageous ect, very eccentric is probably the best word.

Your entertaining most of the time though and some of the time very boggling.

And that pic of u is downright scary you look like someone @ the pub that has drunk too much and is itching for a fight.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Does anyone know of any book titles this topic comes under?

I went into Angus an Robinson yesterday and they're hopeless.

Are there any books on this Oregon Emily Rose story? Not movie books but real life stories? Does any one know?

Latest posts