What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F*&K Gary Freeman

Wagonator

Juniors
Gary Freeman is a joke. His contempt for the eels is unbelievable. HE has not had one positive thing to say about them not only during the first half but also in the pre game show on Fox.

Redback71

First Grade
bloody wanker im listening to the game on the radio my sister in law is tapping the game for me so i want get to see the game until the weekend be interested to see what the idiot is saying.

how do we look on tv cause i find the radio toataly deceving some times sounds like we r going bad sometime like last week i watched the radiers game yesrterday and we were not as bad as the radio announcer made out

El Diablo

Post Whore
Why do they keep putting him on Parra games?

Someone at Fox should grow a brain and turf him asap.

Wagonator

Juniors
Our line defence is better but Souths are really not going that well. A couple of our tries have come on the back of penalties conceeded by Souths. Still, we need to do the simple things right. There is nothing spectacular, but, mark my words, I reckon the game will change once Lil Jimmy Webster gets on the field, he hasnt come on yet. Anyways 2nd half bout to start.....great crowd and vibe by the looks of it.

Pazza

First Grade
How good is Cayless, since his moved to 2nd row his workrate is just as high as Nathan Hindmarsh's. Alot of success is going to come out of this second row combination. Prop is the position Parramatta needs to fix up.

half

Coach
vella was awesome today. we'll be right

and gary freeman does have some good things about parramatta. i kid you not, he said *splooge* "he is the best" in regards to nathan hindmarsh

Burts_Gurl

Juniors
Gary Freeman is an ass. I wanted to punch him before the game started. He should really start watching what it says now because every time he says something negatives about the eels it comes and bites him in the ass anyways.

raz

Juniors
He was right with everything he said. i didnt hear any "contempt" he complained about Hayne and the screw ups that cost both teams.

he was a bit harsh before the game...i thought vella played well but our best player by a mile was hindy...he is\was a legend....with the next couple of games a good chance of winning will be a big boost for our confidence and cement a spot in the top 8, still need a lot of work to keep up with the better treams....

Hurriflatch

Referee
MPE: Yep, if Vaealiki wasn't playing for Parra I'd hate to think of the bagging Freeman would give Parra.

El Diablo

Post Whore
What shits me is that more often than not the main commentator always likes to agree with him and I get the impression they do it because they think he knows something. They almost seem scared to disagree with his rubbish :?

I couldn't believe it today when Freeman thought the video ref should go back one play more when Wagon scored a fair try that Hampstead inexplicably knocked back. The dope obviously missed round 1 where the video ref did that.

varion

Juniors
Funny how Freeman actually played for the EELS for a season. He must be bitter about something.................

He probably thinks we need some more Kiwi's in the team.

half

Coach
oh god, the ranting over the wagon non-try was a joke. even if the souths player had the ball and i think he did, he clearly knocked it on!

strider

Post Whore
Freeman is a joke....as are most of the Foxtel commentary team....they all generally have favourite/hated teams and its not too hard to figure out which teams they are.

As for the disallowed Wagon try - that was a complete joke.....I have little doubt the video ref decided not to give it purely cos of the play before (which as we all know should not be taken into account) where it seemed Souths may have taken possession....there is no way Vaealiki took out the Souths players - they took themselves out.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Vaealiki looked at the ball I'm sure it would have been given the green light. What Vaealiki did shouldn't have seen the try disallowed but the fact he wasn't looking at the ball was enough to give it no try.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Twas a tough call, but we maybe got away with the Hindy strip-try, as he apeared offside.

Freeman tipped Souths. Bad blood.