What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2017

Parra

Referee
no doubt they drove well, but you can't ignore the weird incidents that helped their cause along the way.

For sure. Full of weird & some bad luck. Max in particular, Massa as well. Some of the others mad their own bad luck.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Should piss off the ultra soft compound from now on and race on these harder tyres. Up the tyre pressure also and see them slide a little more.
I loved seeing the drivers really have to fight the car especially through 7, 8, 9, 10

T-Boon

Coach
**** him.

Agree. Love the way he drives.
But at 19 he acts like the world owes him a favour when he is actually living the effing dream. He is like Col Trickle - talented driver, but doesnt know how to deal with his crew.

Dodgy

Juniors
The guy exists so his dad can make up for his pathetic career. I'm going to go as far as to say it's literally why he's born in the first place, and why Jos got it on with a chick who raced karts.

Similar with Hamilton. He's living his dad's dream, as opposed to his own.

Life's Good

Coach
Well Vettel gets a pass for his Baku antics. I reckon Hamilton will be looking for payback at some point this year so things just got very interesting.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well Vettel gets a pass for his Baku antics. I reckon Hamilton will be looking for payback at some point this year so things just got very interesting.
How humiliating would it have been for Vettel to have to apologize like that.

Life's Good

Coach
How humiliating would it have been for Vettel to have to apologize like that.
When you consider he basically deflected any post race comments away from what happened you know he was given an ultimatum-back down or else.
Thing is Jean Todt is trying to drive road safety to bring relevance to the FIA ergo puffing his chest to the EU suits and let's Vettel walk. Amazing turn of events in light of this.

Life's Good

Coach
God Damn the A1 ring ( or whatever it's name is now) is a beautiful circuit
Red Bull has poured millions into it over the last few years.
The old layout was simply amazing but the naysayers saw it reduced in length and took away a lot of the great corners. Still looks good though, especially against the backdrop of the Styrian mountains.

Parra

Referee
5 spot grid penalty for Hamilton will make this interesting. Vettel will be due one soon as well- down to his last turbo already.

I can see this sort of thing determining the championship. Not a fan of these rules.