What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s AWARDS NIGHT 2005 - HERE IT IS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
JW said:
Cheers to Madunit for nominating SirShire and myself for Sharks MVP. I know it's only an internet competition for a bit of fun, but it's still nice to be regonised by your peers for any contribution, large or small, you make for the team.

Personally, i'd say Unit was by far and away the standout performer for the Sharks. He captained the side brilliantly under the cicumstances. He put in a post just about every week I believe, and did his absolute best to try and get 5 essays out of the team for each game with a mere skeleton crew to work with.

Very tough season for the Sharks, but it would've been infinately worse if Unit wasn't running the show.
I only just saw this.

Cheers JW, players such as yourself made the tough season a bit easier to handle. Hope you continue pouring out the awesome articles next season. You're a future Player of the year winner I reckon JW.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Dodge -
Fantastic banners! Each year they get better. Can't wait to see what next year will bring!

Thank you, but surely you deserve some of the artistic credit - it was your ideas that made them what they are now ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I deserve recognition for locking you both together in a room with no food or beer. No one was allowed until the banners were done.

Timmah

Staff member
You might have kept us from the food and beer, but we found the cellar and cracked into the Vino ;-) :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
dodge said:
You might have kept us from the food and beer, but we found the cellar and cracked into the Vino ;-) :lol:
We have no cellar and that wasn't wine.

Rexxy

Coach
Willow said:
We have no cellar and that wasn't wine.

What? Not even Greek Wine?

We shall have to find the hiding waiter, and chase him 'round the car-park.

Timmah

Staff member
LOL. 6 days after the bar closed.

We are a desperate lot ;-)

Clevo

Juniors
A belated congrats to every award winner...you are all on a warning though... I only had a few rounds this year but next year...watchout!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.