What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s AWARDS NIGHT 2005 - HERE IT IS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No worries mate, thanks for the call to make sure I got it all done in the nick of time :lol:

What is it with half?

:roll:

G

gorilla

Nah, just a few comments - in keeping with the 'tired and emotional' states, end of season, etc.

It's a private topic anyway, and all over bar the occaisional dig, (like Luna Park) - just for fun.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good stuff, we have our very own awards bitch. :lol: That's enough drink for you kid... you're starting to stumble.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
half said:
because i think dodge makes ugly banners i made a nice one for the pirates

I just thought it was because you're self-important and ungrateful. My mistake ;-)

G

gorilla

*continues to pick out the left-over cold but tasty cocktail frankfurts*

thanks for nuthin' Dodge.....

The Piper

Juniors
While you're all still here, did anyone listen to the Radio Show?
What did they think? I got some feedback that the broadcast was dodgy. Anyone tune in?

G

gorilla

Wal said:
What did they think? I got some feedback that the broadcast was dodgy. Anyone tune in?

sorry Wal, I was planning to be at work on the night - but decided I'd had enough and was at home - by good fortune rather than management I was on the net around awards time. Didn't hear as there was a "technical difficulties" sign up.

Did you try and ring me at work ? Sorry if you did as I weren't there.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Wal said:
I tuned in - it was all working fine at first, then once the awards show started the broadcast kept on cutting in and out. Although it's the first time I've tried to listen, so I may have done something wrong at my end.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Same here, It started off well. Unfortunately it kept dropping in and out for me as well. There were voices off in the distance at times.

I suggested to RB60 that he try and replay it, or parts of it, this week. That's assuming its recorded.

The Piper

Juniors
Thanks for the feedback guys, we can only improove the show and its quality with your thoughts and suggestions.

gorilla said:
sorry Wal, I was planning to be at work on the night - but decided I'd had enough and was at home - by good fortune rather than management I was on the net around awards time. Didn't hear as there was a "technical difficulties" sign up.

Did you try and ring me at work ? Sorry if you did as I weren't there.

No mate, I didnt. Wouldnt wanna bother you at work just for an interview. We ended up not doing interviews anyway, due to these techincal problems.

Moffo said:
maybe they were on the terps as well :lol:

I'm on the grog every Thursday night and it doesnt usually bring down the quality of the show ;-)

G

gorilla

Wal said:
No mate, I didnt. Wouldnt wanna bother you at work just for an interview. We ended up not doing interviews anyway, due to these techincal problems.

It's not so bad - I am [the walrus] the owner !

I have underlings who do the work - it's not too bad to ponce around in the shop with a phone....

The Piper

Juniors
gorilla said:
It's not so bad - I am [the walrus] the owner !

I have underlings who do the work - it's not too bad to ponce around in the shop with a phone....

Well, we'd love to have you on the show one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.