What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Guy Mafia- Game Thread

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Don't worry Rebel. You're due for another long run :)

If anything, it implicates your fantastic mafia mind as a threat to our success!

Rebel

First Grade
Don't worry Rebel. You're due for another long run :)

If anything, it implicates your fantastic mafia mind as a threat to our success!

Lol yes I shall take it as a compliment. But it sucks I was slaughtered on the one theme I knew alot about :(

You have cut me deep Drew.... I will have my revenge!

:sch::sch::sch:

Rebel

First Grade
I think this means whall is the most successful mafia player? 4 games I think he has won now.

Dutchy

Immortal
.I don't buy Dutchy's BS. I'd be keen to risk it and take a second shot at him.

I've seen "can't die at night" characters before, but they're nearly always mafia so the lynch remains an option. If a townie has that power, well, how are we supposed to kill him after a failed night attempt?

Not buying it.

I've told you lots many times. I don't lie.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Whall won this one and Futurama I think.

I remember a few times where he survived, but it wasn't on the winning team such as TWD.

Not sure of exact numbers but four seems off.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
dogslife has 3 or 4, IIRC.

Lol yes I shall take it as a compliment. But it sucks I was slaughtered on the one theme I knew alot about :(

You have cut me deep Drew.... I will have my revenge!

:sch::sch::sch:

:lol:

whall15

Coach
I won Simpsons, Futurama, South Park and Family Guy

I also survived in the Walking Dead, Dragon Ball Z, Random (after being revived) and BunniesMan.

dogslife

Coach
There we go, someone other than me to aim your night one actions at this time around :lol:

Ironically the first three of your victories came in the games I copped a night 1 lynch

Latest posts