What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day- your chance to meet Slugs the sad case!!!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Thats right, SLUGS, the sad case who spent forever this morning infecting this forum with accusations about merged scum will be appearing live outside redfern oval this arvo at 4pm, giving away free sausages and merged scum t-shirts..................be there!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
is he gonna have clothes on and a bag over his head this time? :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Thats right, SLUGS, the sad case who spent forever this morning infecting this forum with accusations about merged scum will be appearing live outside redfern oval this arvo at 4pm, giving away free sausages and merged scum t-shirts..................be there!!!!!!

Wests + Balmain= MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:
BTW please give us the scores in 2003 Souths V Wastes

CASSIE

Juniors
Tigerpete said:

I read a bit of sour grapes in your post.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
I read a bit of sour grapes in your post....

Nope , those "grapes" would be sausages :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unit...............The decision on weather or not Slugs will be appearing with clothes or not, will depend on weather he can find some in his dumpster. :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can someone then plese tell him that wearing a used condom does not count as clothing. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Like i said, the guy is geniused, someone should be hlping him out here, walking around like that just isnt on!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: reminds me of a quote on an aids ad a few years back-If it's not on , It's not on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He likes them cos he gets to cover a bit of his body up, and he gets a feed as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts