What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah or Taylor....who goes?

Tigerm

First Grade
For me, Taylor should go as I think he is to devisive (he has handled the Farah issue very badly) & I don't think he has showed the team much improvement in his nearly 2 years here.

simmo1

First Grade
Farah goes first. With any luck Daley will tell him he won't be picked for NSW next year, so he can bugger off to England.

Taylor should see out his contract and then the the club assesses whether he is the best option.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd love to see Taylor sacked and Robbie told next season is definitely his last.

Who knows what is going to happen though.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I think Taylor's position as a coach is untenable. Given his poor handling of the Farah issue, the inconsistent results and the team's defensive issues I really can't see him being there in a years time - I just can't imagine it.

Seriously, Farah deserves a whole lot better than what he has had (and I'm not even a big fan of his). He is a great player with a lot to offer (still within the best 4-5 hookers in the game) who wants to see out the agreed contract. I get that Brooks and Moses are young and that there is an argument that they go into their shell or whatever when Farah plays, but Brooks is in his third full year of NRL and has to consistently step up and can't use Farah as an excuse for much longer.

What does Taylor do after the Tigers? Any team would be crazy to take him on after the shit has gone down at Souths and the Tigers.

FootynRacing

Juniors
Geez I hope the only reason Taylor is still here is so that our club appears to be a club that will back its coach no matter with the plan to be able to attract someone decent when his contract is up.

God-King Dean

Immortal
[QUOTE="GC_Gladiator, post: 11669587, member: 10045"
Seriously, Farah deserves a whole lot better than what he has had (and I'm not even a big fan of his). He is a great player with a lot to offer (still within the best 4-5 hookers in the game) who wants to see out the agreed contract. [/QUOTE]

You are having a laugh

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Leave Dean alone.

He has a spine of some bloke, Broken Benji, Wonky Widdop and some other bloke.

And they just lost to our rabble. Poor fella.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I openly despise my club, so the whole 'your club sukz' routine ain't going to hurt much haha

I just sit back nodding while I pat my cock

But yeah... if you think Farah is in the top 5 hookers, you live in a bubble

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hodgeson
Ennis
Peats
Smith
Granville
Friend
Luke

I could argue a few others are better as well, but I don't see how anyone could argue with the above mentioned

Latest posts