What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah

Announced by WT that Rob is out for 6 weeks,considering he scored a try last night and was involved in two others just shows how much we depend on him.Hopefully the
WT can limit the damage while he is out.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If tedesco was fit I think we'd still be in with a good chance in most games

Luani's up to first graded but obviously no Farah. If the forwards continue to dominate they'll still give us a chance.

macnaz

Staff member
Gorden Tallis said he had the same injury and missed 2 games.. He reckoned it was a bit sore doing weights but it was ok to play with. Knowing Robbie he will be back sooner rather then later , especially with S.O.O coming up.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Macnaz I was going to say the same thing. If there is no break or ligament damage I wouldn't be surprised if he is back in 3 weeks. He's a tough bastard

BrotherJim05

Bench
Will be sorely missed, I think the fact that he's an 80 min hooker as well will cause a few issues.

Luani is looking good but I don't think he can do it for 80 mins. Not sure how we do this, maybe Fulton/Luani rotating?