What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAV BEATTLES SONG???????

xXSANDYXx

Bench
gotta b Strawberry fields/ penny lane, but yellow subarines is class i like all the songs about places in Liverpool, reminds me of Liverpool, where i near enough live 8)
John Lennon- Imagin- that is the best song in history, even tho i hate old music

Agreed - Paperback Writer, Hey Jude and The Long and Winding Road are the only 3 crappy beatles songs, and ironically, were all written by Paul :lol:

On the plus side, he did write When I'm 64, Yesterday, Let it Be and Martha My Dear, all which rock

xXSANDYXx

Bench
therres no such person as Elenor Rigby :x i actually looked for her grave in Woolton Cemetry were shes ment 2 b burried (it was for a school useless project :evil: ) and she aint there :evil: Pennylanes and the Strawburry fields are real, i went past them, Penny Lane is the best, just thinking about the barbershop on the corner, thats there

Happy Gilmore

Juniors
Im a bit of a fan of the Beatles, my fav ones are:

Day Tripper
Help
Eight Days a Week
Revolution
Back In the USSR (amazing I found out that Paul played the guitar, drums, piano and sang in the song)

And While My Guitar Gently weeps was good too, Clapton was playing lead guitar in the song.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Favourite Beatles song = Saw her standing there.
Favourite song by a Beatle = Imagine.

Latest posts