What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Knights player

Favourite Knights player

• Daniel Abraham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Gidley

• Matthew Gidley

• Mark Hughes

• Andrew Johns

• Ben Kennedy

• Clint Newton

• Robbie O'Davis

• Matthew Parsons

• Josh Perry

• Andrew Price

• Steve Simpson

• Timana Tahu

• Adam Woolnough

• Total voters

foetus_head

Juniors
Buderus and BK come in a tie, I chose Buderus simply because he already has 2 tries in the game tonight, and it is so damn close :(

Jedda

Juniors
Adam Woolnough. I'm hoping he'll become our new "Chief". A talented player who will get better with age and experience without the niggle like Perry.

Oh, and I think he's a hottie! :oops:

matt gidley!!!!! outstading player who mneva givves up!!

but 4 2day david seage, did me proud
and danny buderus played aboslutley terricific 2day!! we deseerved 2 win they didnt deserve the last try!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Always liked Buderus. He's a great player and he hasn't let that go to his head or turned into an asshole.

Seage is probably second, but wasn't really an option.

*melliez*

Juniors
I voted for Adam Woolnough because my favourite wasn't there (Michael Ennis).

I have thought very highly of Wooly for a while now, and this year he has been improving with every hitup, every metre and every game he has played.

He will be a great player for us!

~bedsy~

First Grade
AS my name would suggest it's Danny. I have followed his game for a couple of yrs now. I think he has improved into a great player.
I also like Abes.

Spike

First Grade
Steve Simpson - works hard all game without being flashy. Every team needs a workhorse like Simmo

the_knights_rule

First Grade
mine is joey. I absolutaley love watching him play and he is just a champ! then just a bit behind him are bedsy and tahu.
but i also really like wooly, abes and BK.
hell, the whole team rocks! :D

keeney

First Grade
i cant believe u put price there, i liek the young guys but id prefer carmont, seage and ennis, why price?

roopy

Referee
I give uo Joey - how did you get 15 options in your poll - it won't let me have more than 10?

Latest posts