What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FC Barcelona thread

BF sent me a message saying he was going to start this about a week ago, so ive been waiting, and he hasnt, so i thought id get in there and do it. ill add some barca sh*t to this post later on, but for now, break it down for me pep.

lets talk about barca baby
lets talk about eto'o and messi

Ridders

Coach
got rid of all the dinho's and the deco's, now they're sexy,
lets talk about barca. let's talk about barca.

a come from behind draw against betis. not the best effort. eto'o missed a sitter and almost missed a penalty but scored 2 goals lol.

theyve got Lyon in the champions league next.

should beat them easy.

meanwhile 3 of of Inter, Man U, Chelsea, Juventus, Liverpool and Real Madrid will be out.
helps them greatly

f**k marquez played sh*t against atletico. eto'o wasnt that good either. i cant believe we are only 4 in front now

Barca are a next level team and I don't mind that Ribery will play there next year. Atleast he won't be playing for a scum team. I wish Ballack had have gone there.

Latest posts