What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ferguson to the dragons

Ace-STi

Juniors
Hearing we are getting both Choc Mundine and Ferguson as a package deal after they beat their oponents in their boxing matches :lol: :lol:

TruSaint

Referee
Wouldnt that be something.
Back to the sharks, and within stones throw from Kog and Wollongong.
" Hey Duges ", what u doing after this game???

mickeylane

Bench
Rumours that Craig young and Mcgregur spotted at Mundines Gym last week.. True fact! Make what u like of it but Fergurson was there training. Dragons have a great record of turning players w a rocky past onto the straight And narrow
Vidot was a mess coming from Raiders.. Was very disciplined at Dragons
Dugan - so far so good

NRL would view Dragons a potentially stable environment - Fergurson and Dugan together is not as bad as they would b both under immense scrutiny and knowing one wrong step and they're banished!

Young, mcgregor, Hornby, Finch are pretty formidable disciplinarians !!

Best backline in the NRL if it happened!
Dugan
Morris
Fergurson
Farrell
Nightingale
Widdup
Williams

Easily a 20 points per match average in this backline

Vidot and turned around in the same sentence serious what ElephantJuice are you on I want some.

Why the hell do you think the club told him to piss off how hard is it to turn up to training on time reeks of ill discipline and no respect.

Ferguson is an utter disgrace to the game and should be sent packing forever guys like him never learn.

blacksafake

First Grade
Vidot and turned around in the same sentence serious what ElephantJuice are you on I want some.

Why the hell do you think the club told him to piss off how hard is it to turn up to training on time reeks of ill discipline and no respect.

Ferguson is an utter disgrace to the game and should be sent packing forever guys like him never learn.

I'll 2nd that!

saint.nick

Coach

Vidot sometimes seems more interested with his instagram modelling career, involving groping naked female models, rather than his footy.

saint.nick

Coach
Ferguson reminds me of the drunken pilot in the movie 'Flight'- highly skilled at his profession, also highly skilled at being a drunk.

rainman44

Bench
Ferguson reminds me of the drunken pilot in the movie 'Flight'- highly skilled at his profession, also highly skilled at being a drunk.[/QUOTE

I agree that he is a tool right now but i think this kid needs a chance, for me its a yes and what can we lose apart from he is the closest thing to gaz and we are missing someone like that big time, i dont want fergo to marry my sister, i just want him to win us football games.

Benny

First Grade
Kid can play...size and skill and with evolution of game could turn him into an edge back rower easily which is what we really need.

The Nick

Bench
Rumours that Craig young and Mcgregur spotted at Mundines Gym last week.. True fact! Make what u like of it but Fergurson was there training. Dragons have a great record of turning players w a rocky past onto the straight And narrow
Dugan - so far so good

NRL would view Dragons a potentially stable environment - Fergurson and Dugan together is not as bad as they would b both under immense scrutiny and knowing one wrong step and they're banished!

Young, mcgregor, Hornby, Finch are pretty formidable disciplinarians !!

Best backline in the NRL if it happened!
Dugan
Morris
Fergurson
Farrell
Nightingale
Widdup
Williams

Easily a 20 points per match average in this backline

Oh you mean like before Origin Game 2 this year?@:sarcasm:

watatank

Coach
Dugan - so far so good

Is it rumour or is it fact? (Sorry, FACT!). If Vidot improved his discipline, then he would still be there.

saint.nick

Coach
Ferguson reminds me of the drunken pilot in the movie 'Flight'- highly skilled at his profession, also highly skilled at being a drunk.[/QUOTE

I agree that he is a tool right now but i think this kid needs a chance, for me its a yes and what can we lose apart from he is the closest thing to gaz and we are missing someone like that big time, i dont want fergo to marry my sister, i just want him to win us football games.

I forgot to add that the pilot cleans himself up at the end :lol: