What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFRXIII welcomes Treiziste Toulonnais to the fold

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
TOULONVOEUX_62f29886a320db24e16dcfca9d444f23.jpg

http://www.ffr13.fr/index.php/ffr-xiii/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1864

Always good to see old and new clubs join the League.

Coastbloke

Bench
Hey Parra, can you give us a quick rundown of what it contains...??

I clicked the link and there's all these names of League luminaries like Greg Florimo and Poms like Andy Farrell..??

langpark

First Grade
Yes, it opens by saying "he has played with the greats at Wigan (mentions all the names), Cas (names) and Halifax (names) and now he's coaching the Rugby League team of Toulon."

They're talking about former French international Gael Tallec....

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Yeah that just about sums it up., I should've pasted the relevant bits, but I was thinking I should make people click on articles from their official site for a bit of a boost.

langpark

First Grade
Another interesting part of the article is where it says they plan to launch a junior team next season (2012/13) and that they're aiming to reach the DN1 division within 5 years.

Where is the DN1 division in relation to Elite and the overall hierarchy of divisions?

Latest posts