What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FG and PL teams for round 1

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Which teams do u think will be read out.

Ben H
Tingha
Gasnier
Cooper
Creagh
Barrett
Firman
Timmins
Thommo
Perenara
Bailey
Riddell
Long
----------
Sims
Young
Jensen
Kite
----------

PL..

Greenshields
Simmonds
Carlaw
Roberts
Frew
Russell
Head
M Howell
B Norrie
S Katu
W Palu
a Gorrell
J Poore
----------

Simon

Juniors
here's what I think they will play, not necessarily what I want

F/G
1. Hornby
2. Blacklock
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Simmonds
6. Barrett
7. Firman
8. Bailey
9. Riddell
10. Long
11. Young
12. Thompson
13. Timmins

14. Sims
15. Henderson
16. Perenara
17. Withers

P/L
1. Greenshields
2. Creagh
3. Carlaw
4. D. Howell
5. Frew
6. Russell
7. Head
8. Ellem
9. Gorrell
10. Poore
11. Kite
12. Jensen
13. Powell

14. Palu
15. Norrie
16. Katu
17. Tangata-Toa

I left these players out cause last I heard they were injured
M. Howell
Youngquest
Asotasi
Naiqama
Leyshon
Olzard
Payne

Players I couln't find room for
Roberts
White
Bennett
Vidito

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Which teams do u think will be read out.

Ben H
Tingha
Gasnier
Cooper
Creagh
Barrett
Firman
Timmins
Thommo
Perenara
Bailey
Riddell
Long
----------
Sims
Young
Jensen
Kite
----------

PL..

Greenshields
Simmonds
Carlaw
Roberts
Frew
Russell
Head
M Howell
B Norrie
S Katu
W Palu
a Gorrell
J Poore
----------

im Stumped, i missed out on players like Withers, Howell.

How do u fit all these guys in. About time we had this problem.

Anonymous

Juniors
I was thinking that myself Pat. We all focus on the first grade but it doesnt take much to see how good the reserves are looking this year.

drake

First Grade
I am every time I see Brad Drew's melon.
Don't get to cocky Raider2004, the mutated scones on your sig aren't gonna have a picnic coming up against the 2204 Dragons.
Let's hope your guys don't try the Real Madrid milking tactics again this year.

Southernsaint

Staff member
drake said:
Don't get to cocky Raider2004, the mutated scones on your sig aren't gonna have a picnic coming up against the 2204 Dragons.

Or their Rugby Union "rolling maul"...

The positive we could take from last year's match at Kogarah was that we could not play any worse & the Faders can't play any better.

Cheers,
Ben S.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
drake said:

The positive we could take from last year's match at Kogarah was that we could not play any worse & the Faders can't play any better.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Wanna bet mate?
After the dragons star players get injured by the first half we will win easily.

Biglance

Bench
canberra what do u have heart in and spirit for
we have our red v
its an honest question and im not having a go at u ppl

drake

First Grade
raider_at_heart said:
Southernsaint said:
drake said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Wanna bet mate?
After the dragons star players get injured by the first half we will win easily.

Let's see how you go with no driving, and Clinton Kolbufche being forced to kick against a shock clock. You might have to play something close to 80 mins now.

Southernsaint

Staff member
drake said:
Let's see how you go with no driving, and Clinton Kolbufche being forced to kick against a shock clock. You might have to play something close to 80 mins now.

It sucks that Clinton S. & Brent Webb are the ones carrying the can for this "slow kicking" thing. Easts were the biggest whingers over it last season but in their game against the Warriors, they (Walker & Fittler, I think) had an average kicking time longer than that of Webb...

As the fine is only $2000 & not any competition points, If I were coach or management I'd tell my kicker to take as long as they feel comfortable & not worry about the cash...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Paullyboy

Coach
i cant believe ive just read a dragons supporter baggin any other team for milking penalities - in particular bagging the raiders.

Mark Riddell doesnt ring any bells to you? The worst serial milker in the NRL and milked one of the most ridiculous BS penalties ive ever seen against us in that game you guys are talking about where you think we were the milkers.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
drake said:
raider_at_heart said:
Southernsaint said:
drake said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Wanna bet mate?

We will grind u out again just like we did last year.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
raider_at_heart said:
drake said:
raider_at_heart said:
Southernsaint said:
drake said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Wanna bet mate?

We will grind u out again just like we did last year.

You may grind raider, but this season you will play us with a virtually different squad. Not the reserve graders having to fill in.

Paullyboy

Coach
Willow said:
Simon Woolford could milk the tits off a cow.

Keep your eye on your number 9 before you start accusing others, he is the worst milker in the game, so its ridiculous accusing anyone else of the same offence when they clearly dont do it as much.

Woolford is more of an appealer than a milker, Riddell will roll around like the little girl he is if anyone hits him anywhere above his ankles and hope that the ref thinks it was a high shot. Woolford, i admit is a bitcher, but he isnt milking - he is more likely to verbally complain to the referee which is far less annoying as it doesnt slow the game down.

Collateral

Coach
I like the Raiders and I have to say if we dont win the Premiership this year, then I think The Raiders will....but seriously, they are the biggest pack of whingers during and after the game its not funny. Woolford complains so much its not funny, and Elliot is as bad as Bennett.

Anonymous

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Willow said:
Simon Woolford could milk the tits off a cow.
Keep your eye on your number 9 before you start accusing others, he is the worst milker in the game, so its ridiculous accusing anyone else of the same offence when they clearly dont do it as much.
Pure magic... it like throwing a line outside the kitchen window. I don't even have to go down to the pier. :lol:

Latest posts