What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fibro's gone all quiet...

Fibroman

First Grade
PK said:
What running oranges back and forth! :lol:

No. Playing with torn rotator cuffs, and chronic ankle injuries, but still tuffing it out while Artie was having a spell on the bench due to a bindi in his little finger. :oops:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Oh poor thing! It's a shame he didnt make the grades with cheerleaders, he could have turned to them to have his bindii's pulled!

Fibroman

First Grade
Artie normally does his own pulling if you know what I mean. I heard he was quite a well respected tadpole farmer in his day.

*Sandy*

First Grade
So he has that thumb and index finger technique down pat, hey? That's quite an art!

Fibroman

First Grade
PK said:
So he has that thumb and index finger technique down pat, hey? That's quite an art!
:lol:
Not to mention other timeless standards such as: The helicopter, the octopus, the dead left hander, the hanky behind the bookshelf, the starch t-shirt, the one knee shower toss, the double hand cup, and who could forget the lonely sock pull.

*Sandy*

First Grade
With so much to offer Artie could have had a booming business in facial creams personally handling the secret ingredient.

Fibroman

First Grade
Artie starches his own shirt collars, and doesn't even use starch. How good is that?

melon....

Coach
Fibro is soft.....meadow lea soft....he spreads well too.....The only yards he was hard, were the jail yards, and Bubba was the hard one.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Fibro is covered in asbestos - don't breathe too hard melon...

Big Artie is popular with the little ladies down at the local bowlo comparing recipes containing coconut cream.

Fibroman

First Grade
melon.... said:
Fibro is soft.....meadow lea soft....he spreads well too.....The only yards he was hard, were the jail yards, and Bubba was the hard one.

I once took Rita the eta eater down to the medow lea to see if she spreads well, I decided to flora, and after I stuck my stork in her she said " You ought to be congratulated".

But seriously Melon, you wouldn't know if you had the centrepoint tower up you. You wouldn't know you bum from your elbow, you'd have to scratch and smell.

Latest posts