What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final: 4 NATIONS 2010: Kumuls v Kiwis

Jesbass

First Grade
Captain's Knock:

To the Kumuls, as always a sensational nail biter. Thanks for pushing us for every single point that we got and for being the international benchmark against which we measure ourselves. :thumn

To the referees, thanks for your marks and comments, and for your willingness to share the duties. You've both done a fantastic job all tournament, and we are truly indebted to you. :clap:

To the Kiwis, wow. Just...wow. We won that inch, gentlemen. A huge thank you to madunit, rayroxon, RHCP, and especially LeagueNut for your dedication and commitment to this team - not just in 2010, but throughout the years. Come join me on the winner's platform, lads! \\\\:D/

Jesbass

First Grade
One day later, a photo from the previous night's festivities has been released to media...

4343925.jpg

From left to right: League "Camera Shy" Nut, mad "Don't Mess With Me" unit, Ray "Give Me The Grog" roxon, Jes "Fist Pump" bass, and RH "Wilson" CP.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Belated congrats to the Kiwis. Definitely the form team of the tournament. :clap: