What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2 vs. Melbourne Discussion + Voting

AILD

Bench
not too much luck tho!!!

cant wait....im so fuggin nervous and excited at the same time...

otori

Juniors
That Lima send off was one of the worst calls I've seen in a while. What is it about Suncorp that makes refs go off their nuts for nothing? Same thing happened to Simpson a few weeks ago. Ennis should've been penalised for lying down and milking more than a dairy farmer.

8Ball

First Grade
3. Lockyer
2. Hannant
1. Boyd.

Honestly, I don't know. 15 of the blokes out there deserved 3 points.

AILD

Bench
awesome game guys.

we did not derserve to win. we were lucky in the end there.

tough luck....was a very spitful game with plenty on the table for both sides....

ps: hayne should never ref again.

Dazzat

First Grade
3. Kemp
2. Parker
1. Wallace

Moon missed four tackles in a row ... he was shirt grabbing. I think Benny realised that Clinton was still recovering from last week (concussion) - he was pretty terrible tonight. To be fair, he played some good footy until last week, but the head knock obviously had an affect.

8Ball

First Grade
Has anyone else been randomly blurting expletives intertwined with a bit of "sims" and "clinton" since the match finished?

nacho_MS

Juniors
first half, no fingernails left, second half no fingers left! haha

nah that was one of the most painful games to watch.

you had the wood on us for 90% of the game.

unlucky

Lycon79

Juniors
Just got back from the game Sims dropped that ball right in front of me gotta be the worst way to lose ...
To top it off the Fuccn bus broke down on the way home.

gutted is all I'll say!!

Lycon79

Juniors
Gotta say by far the best and most vocal crowd of the year well done Brisbane.
50 466 people this is why we have the WC final and we should have the GF

hellteam

First Grade
3. Lockyer
2. Hannant
1. Boyd.

Honestly, I don't know. 15 of the blokes out there deserved 3 points.

Are you serious ? Lockyer had an absoloute shocker ! Probably the worst game I've seen him play in the last 3 years.

3. Kemp
2. Wallace
1. Thaiday

Unlucky guys...you had us beaten and should have won.

All the best for next year...the rivalry will always there but so is the respect.

Dazzat

First Grade
Has anyone noticed something about this loss?

How much crap has Brisbane copped over the years for "stealing" the 2006 premiership from the Storm? Plenty!

Well ... we're square.

salivor

First Grade
Are you serious ? Lockyer had an absoloute shocker ! Probably the worst game I've seen him play in the last 3 years

It wasn't his best, he was probably guilty of just trying too hard trying to push that final pass a few times.

That was indicative of the whole team though in the second half. We were up by 12 yet it was almost like we were playing catch up footy in the second half. Obviously we were going to need another try at some point to close it out but we just needed to show a bit of patience, instead the rest is history.