What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 2 - Warriors v Knights (Gameday)

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - what a big game and it seems like the whole country is behind Johnson and the Warriors. The Crowd and atmosphere should be something else

Playing at home and with a few less errors then last week we should beat the Knights. The Knights are coming into the match after 10 wins so we can expect a great game although I am hoping they are tired after extra time with the Raiders.

If SJ plays the team looks better and the bench looks better as Walker has great impact off the bench.

Warriors 14-12

Matua

Bench
Last weekend was terrible for me with the ABs, Warriors and the Magpies losing.

Therefore with the ABs, Magpies already winning we're guaranteed the clean sweep. And hopefully a big win as was the case in the other games (slightly weaker opposition in both though).

nswarrior

Juniors
I have been waiting all day. Only an hour and a bit to go now. Have been watching the NS2 Cup against the Bears which isn’t going well. Down 18-0 at half time

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The professional buildup has started on Sky Sport 9 at 4.30pm, the amateur buildup is still 20mins away from starting on the main channel

Blair

Coach
Destiny awaits. A half hour before kick-off now. The weather in Penrose? Sunny day, clear night. Not much wind. 18 high, 8 low. Perfect.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
The professional buildup has started on Sky Sport 9 at 4.30pm, the amateur buildup is still 20mins away from starting on the main channel
I hate TV during the day but, of course, an exception's being made here. It's time to turn it on and I hope the Nine mob are better than yours!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Game will be won on the Warriors left edge defence. If we are talking about Gagai and Young in a positive manner post match, the Knights have won

Warriors win the pack battle, Newcastle win the backline battle

nswarrior

Juniors
AFB and the middles have to make more metres today compared to last week. If the forwards get on top SJ should win it for us

Here we go, kicking off!
6 again against us and then Knights knock on their 30m.
CNK scores out the right pushing off Best!

4-0 4mins conversion missed by Pompey